Chapter- 8 Beach

Priscilla POV

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

My eyes widen as I pushed Aiden breaking the kiss. I felt the oxygen rush into my lungs. I was surprised that I lasted this long without oxygen. My eyes landed on the guy who looked beyond angry.

"Eros?" I called him. His eyes snapped to me.

"What was that?" He asked furiously. I got down the slab adjusting my top. It was wrinkled from the... Whatever!!

"What are you doing here? Haven't you heard of knocking?" Aiden asked arrogantly. I turned to him as my jaw fell.

"Don't you dare touch her again." Eros growled as he clenched his fist. He was protective. Okay!! Too much protective.

"Eros. It is nothing. Leave it." I said standing between them trying to stop them from making a scene.

"Priscilla." Eros's eyes snapped to mine. He stared at me for few seconds the stormed out of the room leaving us alone.

"Aiden?" I turned to him. My eyes sharply questioning him.

"Spend your time with your friend for two days. I will pick you up two days later." He said monotonously. He strode out of the room.

"Is he kidding me?" I whispered to myself as shock settle in me. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. My lips were swollen. My eyes were foggy, dazed. There it is gone. What? My first kiss.

I went downstairs. Eros sat there fuming while Aiden was nowhere to see. I went to my mom.

"Where is Aiden?" I asked my mom.

"He left, Sweety." She replied.

"Ohh." I muttered. I went to my room and laid down.

My fingers traced my lips. It felt like his lips were still there.

You have two days.

I have two days. Wait?! I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS?!

I jolted out of my bed. I quickly phoned Skylar.

"Hi, Priscilla." She greeted as soon she picked up.

"I want all of us to gather near the park. Now!!" I stated.

"Okay!" She exclaimed. I ended the call and rushed down.

Eros raised his eyebrow at me. I mouth him, friends. He decided to tag along.

We reached the park soon. There they were my pack. My lovables.

I ran to them and pulled them for a group hug. Two days to enjoy and I will be kidnapped again.

"I am sorry guys!!" I shouted as I held them tight.

"I am going to kill that jerk." Max stated angrily.

"Which jerk?" I asked pulling back.

"That guy who kidnapped." He said. I blushed at his name.

God!! Why can't I forget that kiss?!

"Kidnapped you?" Eros asked confused. My eyes widened. Shit!!

"No." I lied as I turned to the guys. They looked at me confused.

"Priscilla?" Rose called me out.

"He doesn't know." I whispered to them.

They nodded.

"So, what were you guys saying?" Eros asked.

"Nothing I think we should do something fun." Skylar hipped.