Chapter- 24 Miss

Priscilla POV

I snuggled closer into my pillow. I felt its arms pull me closer. Well, well, well!! Pillows with arms?! Am I in the anime world?! I snapped my eyes opened to come face to face with a bare chest.

"Aaahhhh!!!" My screams tore through the room as I kicked around. I heard a thud then a groan followed. I slowly got up and looked down to see Aiden staring at me.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted as I got up. He stood up. He looked at me.

"Good morning you too." He said, sarcastically.

I got up. I ignored him. I went to the bathroom. I striped. I turned on the shower and let the water hit my face. It felt relaxing. I heard a click. My eyes widened as my hand held the curtains hiding me. 

I saw a shadow walk in. 

"Aiden, Is that you?" I asked slowly.

"Who else?" Aiden said. I let a breath in relief but it was just for a sec. Didn't I lock the door?!

"What the heck are you doing?!" I asked furiously. His shadow came closer. I held the curtain tighter. My heart pumping hard.

"What do you think I am doing?" He asked. I could almost hear him smirking. 

"Aiden I am serious." I snapped angrily. 

"I am here to take a bath." He said. I immediately poked my head out to shout at him but regretted it. My eyes widened looking at him. His naked butt facing me.

"Aaahhhh!!!" A scream ripped through my throat as I turned around. Holy fuck!! My virgin eyes!! 

"Why the fuck are you naked?!" I screamed. My eyes were still tightly closed.

"I am going to bath. " He answered as if it was nothing. 

"What?!" I asked still holding the curtains.

"Chill. There is a tub. Remember." He chuckled. I waited for him to take bath. 

"Be Quick and get out!!" I burst in anger. 

He laughed. After few minutes. Soon, I heard him close the tap. His shadow was moving around. He held the towel. He turned to me.

"Are you sure that you don't want to take a look?" He asked teasingly.

"Get out!!" I shouted at him and he laughed. 

"Come down after your shower for breakfast." He said and he exited the room. I quickly locked it. I showered quickly and got dressed into my casuals. I headed downstairs. 

I went directly to the kitchen. Aiden was nowhere in sight. An old lady came out.

"Hey, sweetheart." The old lady smiled at me.

"Hi!!" I pipped.

"My name is Sam. Just a minute I will bring the food." She said as she disappeared inside.

"I will help you." I said as I followed her.

"Will King join?" She asked. I nodded.

"I will take it." I said. She nodded. As soon she turned away I took the salt and hid behind.

I set the food on the table. Sam was busy in the kitchen. I took the salt and spread it on his food.

I smirked at the amount of salt in his food.

Is it too cruel? I asked myself.

I will ask him again about my schooling. If he says no then he deserves this.

I sat back down when Aiden came. He smirked at me. I smiled at him too sweetly.

"You still not letting me go to school?"  I asked.

"No." He said sternly.

"Okay." I snapped and stuffed my mouth with food.

He looked at me suspiciously. I gave him an over sweet smile.

He took the spoon and raised it to eat but a voice stopped him.

"Me!!" Zavian shouted as he snatched the food off Aiden's hand.

"NO!!!"  I screamed but was late. Zavian already stuffed the food in.

His eyes watered as he stared at me. I gave him a sorry look. He turned ran for the bathroom.

"What did you do?" Aiden asked turning to me.

"It was for you." I said
My plan failed.

"Salt?" He asked amused.

I nodded. He grabbed the apple. I too decided to eat apple.

After breakfast, we decided to go to the mall. He warned me to not do anything stupid.

I agreed. I wanted fresh air. Nothing else. Well, a new phone. This guy threw my phone away.

We got into the car drove to the car. Soon we reached the mall.

Memories of my friends rolled in front of my eyes. I miss them.

It looked like it just happened yesterday.

"Priscilla, just a few more minutes." Rose whined.

I shook my head flopping on the bench beside me. My legs were killing me already.

It has been hours since we came to shopping. The guys were way more excited than me.

"My legs are killing. I can't walk more." I reasoned tired.

"Come here." Max said lifting me.

"Throw her here." Dylan shouted. I screamed in horror as he threw me like a ball.

Thank god, Dylan caught me. He threw me to Axel. I screamed like a banshee.

Axel helped me stand straight. I glared at the guys. I was about to kick their ass.

"3." Daniel started making me confuse.

"2." Max continued. I looked at my friends suspiciously.

"1!!!" The girls chorused. My eyes widened when an evil smile formed on my friends face.

"No!!!!" I screamed as I took off in the opposite direction. 

I ran around the mall as my friends chased. Some looked at us amused while others walked away.

In few minutes I was lifted in the air. In seconds my friends started tickling me.

"S-Stop!!" I shouted as I laughed. I felt tears form. My stomach was paining due to laughter.

"Say we are the best." Daniel said. I nodded.

"Say it." Rose said still tickling.

"You guys are the best!!" I shouted between my laughter.

They stopped. They had a wide smile on their face.

"Priscilla?" I heard Aiden call. I was pulled to present.

"Sorry. Just remembered something." I said. My voice came out hoarse.

"Let's go." He said as he pulled me into the mall.

I miss you guys...

****************

Hey guys!!!

Question of the day:-

Long hair or short hair?

Please
Vote and Comment!!!