Chapter- 27 Sir?

Priscilla POV

"I would like to have popcorn to watch this drama." Rose muttered lowly. I was still in shock. He stood there with a huge smirk. I shrunk into my chair. What the heck?!

"That Bastard." Axel growled furiously. 

"What is going on?" Peter asked confused. My voice box was frozen.

Two guys entered the class. Aiden stared at me solely.

"They are your new students." Aiden introduced his eyes fixed on me. I gulped. The two guys bowed at their king. They were not students. They were guards. For me. 

"Now let's start the class." Aiden said and he turned to the board. I hated history. From birth. Along with Physics.

"Priscilla, you are pale." Peter said concerned.

"I am?" I asked trying to not look at Aiden.

"Yeah." Peter smiled.

"Class!!" Aiden roar voice pulled my attention.

His eyes were throwing glares at Peter. I turned to face the board. He looked angry.

"Now, May I know what you guys like to learn?" He asked. His eyes scanning the room for a sec.

"What is your age?" The girl behind me asked.

"That is an interesting question but let's save it for later." He said as he threw a wink.

My eyes hardened as I looked away. Peter was staring at me.  I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous." He stated. I smiled.

"Well, you are also good looking." I said. A wide smile spread on his lips.

"Well, I was a dick." He muttered.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I thought by fighting you I will have your attention. You never glanced at me." He said truthfully.

"You were the guy everyone liked." I reasoned.

"You liked me?" He asked. I thought for a sec.

"No." I said the truth.

"I liked you from the start." He said. I looked at his eyes for lies but found none.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"Your gorgeous eyes never looked at me." He said as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"There!!" Aiden's voice boomed making me jump. I turned to see him pointing at me. 

"Yes, sir?" I asked as I stood up.

"You wanted something to share with the class?" He asked coldly. If looks could kill then Peter would have turned to ashes.

"No." I said loud and clear.

"Really?" He asked, his tone hard.

"Well, solid NO." I said as I sat back. Peter grinned at me.

Aiden looked fuming. He was furious. His eyes fixed at me. Soon the bell rang.

All stood up. I stood up and was about to exit the class with my friends but Aiden's voice stopped me.

"Miss Priscilla King, I would like to talk to you." His voice was hard. Did he call me Priscilla King? Well, yeah. Married.

"Rose, you can go. I will wait for Priscilla." Peter stated.