Chapter- 3 Angel

Aiden POV

I found her at last. My baby girl. After these many years, I found her.

I lifted her as I walked towards the car that I parked far away.

My eyes were fixed on her angelic face. She grew into hell out of hot women.

Her hair was dark and long. Pulled into a messy ponytail. Few strands hanging.

Her long eyelashes making her look like an angel born to tame my demons.

My eyes lingered at her lips. Those pink lips were tempting but I held back.

I was glad that I came out of my castle for a ride with Zavian and his family.

They returned while I was roaming around. When I first saw her there on the swing I lost myself.

There she was glazing at the sky with lots of thoughts. As soon our eyes met, that sec I knew it was her.

She was my baby girl. She is.

I opened my car door and placed her in carefully. She was drunk and searching for me.

That filthy rogue dared to scare her. If I had a chance then I surely would kill that rogue first.

I got into my seat and drove off. I called Daniel, a demon who was somewhat close to me.

"What the fuck do you want, Aiden?" He asked coldly.

"Dude, that not the way to speak to your King." I chuckled.

"Majesty,  what can I do for you?" He asked sarcastically.

"I need your help." I stated.

I heard him sigh.

"Bro, I am with my mate." He reasoned. I thought for a sec.

"Bring your mate with you. I need your help." I said.

"Why don't you call Zavian?" He asked.

"Planning to. I would need a lot of help." I said and hung up.

I called Zavian. He took the longest to pick.

"Aiden." He answers. His voice was dangerous than anything.

"Give the phone to Iris." I stated.

"What do you need?" He asked lowly. I could feel him glaring hard.

"Iris!!!" I yelled. In no sec the phone was given away.

"Aiden." Iris sweet voice called.

"Iris, I found her." I said. I heard her gasp.

She always encouraged me to search for her. I lost hope when I travelled all around just for her.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I need you guys. She seems the one to kick ass and escape." I said as I glanced at the devilish angel sleepy beside me.

"You better don't scare her." Iris warned.

"I won't." I said and ended the call.

"Aidey..." I froze hearing the angelic voice beside me.

I turned. She was asleep. She called me. She used to call me that when she was a kid.

I felt a warm feeling spread my heart. She might remember me.

"Aidey..." She muttered again wanting me to stop the car and pull her in my lap.