Chapter- 6 Cupcake

Priscilla POV

Everybody sat down and started eating Aiden was nowhere to see. I was worried but I hid it. That guy freaking kidnapped me and here I am worrying about that idiot.

I almost facepalmed myself but held back. I came to know that Iris and Zavian already have two kids. A girl and a boy. Kiara had a boyfriend. They were hiding something which I didn't care to ask about.

"Okay!! Today we guys are going shopping." Iris said. I was about to say no but she gave me a look to shut my mouth. Which I obeyed. 

"Yea, No guys!!" Kiara said along. 

"I am coming." Zavian stated.

"Are you a girl? She said no guys." Iris snapped coldly.

"Baby, don't be like this." Zavian whined like a kid. He clearly didn't seem like a dad. 

"If you don't want to sleep on the couch then better let me spend my time with girls."  Iris stated. Zavian thought for a sec. At last, he nodded.

We finished eating. Iris gave me a pair of clothes to dress into. They were a perfect fit. I let my hair down and went downstairs. Iris and Kiara were waiting. 

"Let's go!!" They both said in unison as we got into the car. My brain was working the hardest to think of a way to reach home.

"You don't have to think so hard." Iris's voice broke my train of thoughts. I snapped my head to her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You don't have to think this hard to escape." She smirked at me. My eyes widened.

"Did I say it out loud?" I asked. She shook her head.

"It is written all in your face." Kiara chuckled. 

"Ohh." I muttered embarrassed. 

"Anyway, we are going to your home." Kiara stated. My heart almost jumped out of my body.  

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." Iris agreed. 

"I love you guys!! Seriously! I owe you!!" I exclaimed way too happy.

"I knew it. I knew that you wanted to go home." Iris said.

"Okay! Where do you live?" Kiara asked. I told her what she asked. I was so happy that I didn't have to think hard to reach my lovely home. Mommy!! I am coming back!!

The ride was long. Anyways, I was almost asleep the whole ride. Who doesn't sleep? Mainly with the windows open. Air rushing. With beautiful scenery.

"Priscilla? We are here." I heard Iris say as she woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly. Three faces stared at me. Two adorable. One furious. I blinked twice. Yeah, three and one furiously. 

"Rose?" I looked at her happily.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Leaving us? We were so scared." She yelled. Her eyes watered. Shit!! I should've called her.

"I am sorry." I muttered. 

"You are sorry?! I was going crazy hiding that you are missing from your parents!!" She shouted. Her face was red. 

"It wasn't her fault." Iris interrupted.

"Wasn't her fault?" Rose asked confused.

"Yeah, Aiden kidnapped her." Kiara stated.

"Kidnapped?!" Rose exclaimed in horror. 

"Yeah." I murmured. 

"By Aiden." Iris repeated.