Chapter- 35 Please

Priscilla POV

I felt like I was in heaven. White clouds surrounding me. Suddenly out of nowhere Doraemon jumped in.

He was grinning at me. I stared at him happily. He was throwing gadgets at me. I recognized few.

Suddenly all my fantasies crashed down. And a single man stood there.

I didn't need any gadgets for my happiness. All I needed was him. Only him.

I felt all the images rush away and black take it's place. I knew I was dreaming. I need to get up now.

I slowly opened my eyes. The ceiling came to my view. Thank god. It wasn't hospital.

I turned to see Aiden. His face buried in my right palm. I smiled.

"Aiden?" I called. His head snapped up. His eyes wide. He stared at me.

"Babygirl?" He called. I smiled .

"Shit!! You are awake. My Babygirl is awake." He exclaimed as he hugged me. A wide smile formed on my lips. I was in our room. drips attached to my hand. 

"How are you?" I asked pulling back. He clearly wasn't okay. He had dark circles. Pale. Tired. Almost like a zombie. 

"Fine." He said. 

"I am sorry." I apolozied. I was way too blinded by anger to even think about him. Think about his childhood.

"It is not your fault." Aiden stated. 

"Aiden, I know nothing about you." I stated. He froze as soon I said those words. 

"Priscilla, Take rest." HE said as he got up. I caught his arm before he walks away.

"Will you ever tell me?" I asked lowly, My eyes on the ground. He moved towards me. He lifted my chin so that my eyes meet his.

"Priscilla, I will tell you everything. I don't want to stress you now." He whispered. His lips landed on my forehead. I closed my eyes wanting to stay like that for a eternity.

"Thank you." I whispered. 

"What?" He asked confused.

"For not giving up on me. For taking care of me. For protecting me. For marring me. For everything." I said softly. 

"Will forgive me for my biggest mistake?" He asked. I smiled.

"I will." I giggled. His eyes shone in happiness. I bet mine was too. I fucking love this guy. I don't know whether he feels the same. Whether he loves me. I decided too keep my mouth shut. I don't want him to leave me.

"Take rest." He said.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I will be bored alone.

"Court. The people are here for appointment." He answered. My eyes went wide with excitement. Court of hell. I want to go.

"Can I come?" I asked immediately. 

"You want to?" He asked. I nodded my head furiously. 

"Please." I made my best puppy face. 

"Let's go." He smiled. I jumped off the bed. My head was wrapped with white roll. I quickly removed it and replaced it with small bandage. 

"I'll be back in 5 minutes. I will send a maid for assistance." Aiden stated. I nodded. I quickly took a shower and came out. A knock came from the door. It was the maid. She came with a dress.

"I have to wear that?" I asked in horror. It freaking looked awesome. Gown and chains and gems stuck here and there. Are those real?

"Is that gold?" I asked.

"Gold and diamond." She informed smiling. My eyes went wide like saucers. Gold? Diamond? Shit!! I will surely ruin these.

"Can you bring something less expensive. I don't want to ruin this dress." I stated. 

"Ruin it? Queen, Dresses are made especially for you. All expensive." The maid said amused.

"Please call me Priscilla." I said. Queen felt awkward. 

"But-" She started but I cut her.

"Please." I pleaded. She sighed nodding.

"Now, Let's get you ready. I am Ana." She said. 

I slipped into the dress. Ana did my hair and makeup. I asked her for light and she did what I exactly I asked for. 

"Thank you, Ana." I said I I got up ready to find Aiden.

 "You are not ready yet." She said making me sit again.

"Is there more?" I asked.

"Two more things. " She said as she went to the cupboard. She took out a box. My eyes widened as she took the thing out. It was surely made of gold. She slowly took it and placed on my shoulder. It was not too heavy and not too light. Chains hanging around my neck. 

"This is the final." She said as she took the crown and placed on my headed. She smiled wide as she looked me up and down. 

"Now you can look in the mirror." She exclaimed as she dragged me to the long mirror. I gasped at the sight in front of me. She really did great. The make up was light. My hair was pulled up in a amazing bun. 

The golden whatever placed over my shoulder made the look to it's extreme. THe gown fitted my perfectly. 

"You are ready now." She said. 

The door opened and Aiden stood there. His eyes moving up and down my body. I turned to for the full view. 

"You look like a goddess, Babygirl." He stated. I don't know how but Ana was no longer in the room. 

"Really?" I asked. In seconds he was near me. He hands on my waist. 

"You look like angel, Babygirl." He whispered.

"A angel married to the demon." I smiled at my words. 

"My luck." He chuckled. I shook my head. 

"No, My luck." I whispered. He looked at me with lots of emotions. One of them was Fear. He was scared.

I softly place my lip on his. It was sweet and slow. No rush. I was in his arms. Now and forever. I felt my love for him blooming. I was scared that it will over flow. My heart pained at the thought of him leaving me. I wish I had the confidence of revealing my feeling. 

We pulled back. His forehead touching mine as we breathed the same air. 

"We should go. People are waiting." He whispered. I nodded. His arms circled my waist. We walked out of the room. Hell be ready...

You are going to get the craziest Queen....   

****************
Hey guys!!!

Please
Vote
And
Comment!!!