Chapter- 16 Evil

Priscilla POV

We were currently in the mall for shopping. The moment he stated that he was going to pay, a brilliant idea lit my brain.

My plan was to empty. Empty. Empty his whole account. After that, he surely will lose interest in me and go away. There is no way that I can escape him without making him hate me. I basically hate shopping. It tires the shit out of me.

I hopped into the first shop. The smell of new clothes welcomed me. I went to the dress section. I grabbed few dresses and threw them into the trolley that Aiden was pushing behind me.

"Should I change into new cloth now itself?" I asked. He nodded.

I went through the chose a black dress. It looked good. I went to the trial room and changed into it. It was perfect. Sticking to me like a second skin. Showing off my curves. I let my hair free. This is going to be fun. I walked out.

Aiden eyes found mine in an instant. His eyes travelled down my body, checking it out. I smirked. I am going to kill him with my bitchiness. His eyes darkened as he neared me.

"Priscilla, What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked darkly.

"A dress." I said as I trailed my hand up my body letting it get lost in my hair. His eyes darken more, which I thought was not possible.

"Are you trying to make me fuck you right now?" Aiden groaned as he closed the distance between us.

"No." I said as I flipped my hair and walked away to the next section of clothes. I took few loose shirts in which I love to sleep in. Each and every guy in the shop was staring at me. I send a few of them a wink.

Aiden looked like a ticking bomb ready to burst anytime. Did I care? Well, NO!! N.O. NO!!

The trolley was almost full. I smirked. Aiden noticed it.

"I won't complain even if you buy the whole mall, Babygirl. I know you hate shopping." He stated immediately.

I looked at him in shock. How the fuck did he came to know that?

Did my perfect plan just flopped? Yeah...

I glared at him as I moved to the swim section. I picked a grey bikini. It was good looking.

I went to the trial room. I changed into bikinis. I decided to show off.

I walked out of the room

I walked out of the room. As soon I came into everyone's view, I heard a whistle erupt.

"That's it!!" I heard Aiden growl loudly as he pulled me into the trial room.

"What happened, Aiden?" I asked innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Strip!" He commanded.

"No." I denied.