Chapter- 42 Order

Priscilla POV

"Please. Pretty please." I pouted at Lucas. I have been asking him to leave me so I could go back to Aiden but he is so hard to convince.

"Queen." He shook his head. I sighed in defeat.

"I will buy you Lunch Tomorrow." I shot up, hoping that he will agree but he shook his head.

I sat down on the bed, thinking of a plan. Lucas sat on the chair with a face stony. I looked around for a escape but found none. My eyes landed on the window which was wide open. An idea shot in my head. 

"Can you go out?" I asked Lucas politely.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Can you get out?" I asked tightly.

"I am not supposed to leave your side." He said, shaking his head. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Even when I am naked?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"W-What?" He stuttered. I smirked.

"I need to change so better get out." I stated. He immediately rushed out. I closed the door. I changed into a simple T-Shirt and shorts. I pulled my hair up and tied. I opened the window. My eyes stared at the height. The tree near looked pretty helpful. 

I gulped in terror. Shit! I don't want to break any bones on my birthday. Not today atleast. I closed my eyes and prayed.

A knock pulled me out of my silent prayer. I immediately stood on the window ready to jump and end my freaking life. The door open.

"Queen?" Lucas's eyes met mine. 

A sheepish smile formed on my lips as I waved and jumped off. My arms clutched around the huge branch. My head hit against the branch. 

Fuck!!!

Pain hit my head like a tornado. 

"Sorry Lucas!! Your King can't fucking say what I should do!!" I shouted as I climbed down, ignoring warm liquid ran down my face. Blood. 

I reached down. I ran around the house towards the front where I left Aiden. Zavian and the guards stood there and.....Aiden was not in sight. My eyes moved towards the dark cloud. My heart was drumming against my rib cage.

"Zavian." I walked to Zavian. He looked at me. 

"Aiden?" I asked. He nodded as he watched the dark cloud. He looked worried.  

"What will happen?" I asked. This is the first time I am watching the dark side of Aiden. Am I scared? Fucking No.

"He will kill. His demon was not born with, Priscilla. He made him." Zavian stated. I stared at my husband. A devil. My Love. My Heaven in Hell. 

I kept my mouth shut. My eyes never leaving the cloud. I stepped towards it. I want him. My Love.

"You shouldn't." Zavian snapped. I turned to him.

"Why?" My  voice came out as whisper.

"He never wanted you to meet his demon. He is not something anyone should face." Zavian hard tone made me want to kick his ass. I will remind Iris later. She sure will do it for me.

"If I want to face?" I challenged.

"Guards!" Zavian called out. My eyes widened as guards advanced towards me. 

"Are you guys serious?! You are freaking taking his orders?!" The guards gulped at my tone. I hid the smirk that was slowly showing up. 

"Queen. King Aiden's first order when he met you was to keep you away from his demon." A familiar voice cut the scene. I literally wanted to kill Lucas for coming between.

"Take her in." Zavian ordered. The guards reached for me. I immediately turned around and raced to Aiden. Fuck Zavian. Fuck Lucas. Fuck Guards. Fuck everyone. I am not fucking going to ran away from Aiden. EVER.

I did what I am good in. LONG JUMP!! FUCKING LONG JUMP!! Don't you underestimate me. I am and will always be champion in that!! I took a long jump into the cloud. It was dark. Midnight without moon or lights dark.

I hit something and fell down with a huge thud. A growled had a shiver run down my spine. Blood. Red Blood every where. I could smell it. Ironic smell. 

"Aiden?" I called out in the dark. A growl sounded behind me. I turned quickly but couldn't see a thing. 

"I am not fucking scared of you." I stated boldly. No matter what. He is my love. Demon or No Demon. Mine and Only fucking mine.

"You aren't?" A chuckle made me freeze. It was different. Whole different. Not warm or caring. It was cold, icy and evil.

"Aiden. I want to see you." I stated, my tone soft.

"You can't. You shouldn't." He growled. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"No one, Priscilla. No one should see me. I am someone who should be seen before their death." He laughed sadly at his own words. I shook my head even though he can't see. Maybe his demon can.

"I can manage death if I am with you." I stated as I raised my hand in the air searching for him.

"You want to know?" He asked. I could feel his presence behind me. 

"Everything." I replied as I leaned into his warm chest. My eyes closed feeling his warmth.

"My life is not something I can say out about. My demon isn't something I can show out. Find the answer to the riddle of my life, Pricilla." He said. His hand moved to my hips turning me to face him. My eyes was closed. I didn't want to see him without his permission.

My posture calm. His icy hands found it's place at my waist pushing the shirt up.

"Something I want but can never have. Something that makes everyone happy but kill me." He riddled. 

"Aiden. You know right? I will always love you." I whispered. Silence filled the place. I knew he was debating whether to shove me away or face me. God, Please!!! Please be the second one!! 

My eyes closed automatically as I felt a feather kiss on my forehead.

"Open your eyes. See me." He whispered. My eyes fluttered opened.

A gasp left my mouth at the sight in front of me.

Red eyes with three golden rings stared back at me. It held many things.

Evil.

Dark.

Cruel.

Demon.

Life stealer.

Hell ruler.

And....

Destruction.

***************************

Hey guys!!! How is life going?

I feel like I am getting into a big trouble. I am friends with someone whom I don't know. Not even his real name. Well, I asked thrice. He told different names all the three times. Anyway, I am sure if this isn't a trouble and I will get into a bigger one.

Be careful guys!! I met a man and he literally tried to hypnotize me. Luckily My mind drifted thinking about my life that I didn't got hypnotized. That guy literally was saying that I should do whatever he says. Anyway, I got away from him happily. 

Just be careful!!

Please make my day nice by pressing that star button.

Please
Vote and Comment!!