Chapter- 41 Fire

Aiden POV

The aim was my Queen, My Babygirl. My love. The bullet missed her by inches. I pulled her behind me. The happiness in her face was drained and filled with fear. Her face pale. Fuck!! On her birthday!!

I am going to kill that bastard. Raw. Screaming. Painful. Mercilessly.

"Aiden." Priscilla hugged me tight.

"Lucas!!" I shouted. He was in front of me in seconds.

"King." He bowed.

"Take her to the safe." I commanded. My blood was boiling. I was thirsty. Thirsty for blood. To kill Louis for even trying to kill my Queen. My Life.

Priscilla held my shirt not wanting to leave. Her eyes were fixed on me.

"Aiden, I don't want to leave you." She snapped holding me tighter.

"Babygirl, I will come for you once I finish this shit." I said calmly. The fear in her eyes was replaced by anger in seconds. Fuck!

"No. I won't go." She snapped. I pried her hand off me.

"You will go." I said firmly.

"Aiden, You can't leave me like this. Not Again." She snapped furiously. She looked so hot. If that idiot wasn't shooting bullets then I might have fucked her right there and then.

"I will be back." I said. She stomped her feet angrily. God, Why is she so cute?

She turned to the side from where Louis was shooting angrily.

"You Idiot!! Can't you wait for tomorrow. If I get my hands on you I will surely cut off your dick and stuff it down your throat!!" She screamed furiously. For a sec the shooting of bullets stopped.

Lucas, My guard gulped in fear at her words.

My babygirl is a tiger, man.

"You think of killing me?! Just come forward and don't be a fucking coward!! I am going to make your death so hard that you will remember it for rest of your lives!!" She looked like fire ready to burn down the world.

"Come on Priscilla!!! Roast the hell out of him!!" Her friends cheered. My love smirked as she got ready to cursed the shit out of him.

"You dickhead!! What do you think of your self?! I would fucking love to see my husband tear you apart!! Your loser self is scared now?! Shoot you bastard!!" She shouted. I felt happiness when she called me her husband.

"That's enough." I said pulling her back. She struggled against me.

"I need to curse him more." She snapped.

"Fight face to face, you donkey!!" She shouted.

"Sure, why not?!" I heard Louis as he stepped out off the dark.

"Kick his ass!!" Priscilla said as she gave me a peck.

"I am going to kill his ass and you will go inside." I said darkly. She shook her head.

"Enough. Go in." I growled as I felt my anger bubble as my eyes never left Louis's. 

"But-" She started but I cut her.

"Lucas." I nodded at him. He pulled her forcefully. She cursed out at Louis as she was dragged out of the sight. I am going to make Louis regret for  being alive. He will beg for everything his family did.

I am going to break him.

Tear him apart.

Torture him.