Chapter-1 Friends

Priscilla POV

"Pris, should we just walk out?" Skylar whined as she yawned, her eyes watery from the sleepiness. Yeah, it was that boring. You may ask what? 

Physics.

Yeah, PHYSICS IS THE MOST BORING SUBJECT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

"I wish I could. I don't want detention before the summer break nor do I want lack of attendance shit." I muttered. She groaned in agreement. 

Our summer break starts tomorrow. I should be home packing my stuff like those happy kids who planned vacations. And here I am, taming myself. I usually skip Physics class and go to the ice-cream store nearby. Best place to hide from the physics lecturer.

"Yeah. You got any plans?" She asked, back to the summer vacation.

"Nah." I shrugged.

"Alice and the guys are also not." she informed, a huge grin brightening her face.

"Then we got the whole summer to hang out." I said, smiling, feeling a little better about it.

"Yeah." She agreed.

"Just a few more seconds of this shitty class." I said as I glanced at my watch.

The bell rang dissolving my voice. 

Finally.

"At last, this dreadful class is over." She said as we stood up. All my muscles were asleep, my arms stretched out. A low moan slipped out as I felt the blood awakening my limbs, the soreness of my body going away.

If I become a god for at least a single day then the first thing I will destroy is physics.

Why the fuck did that stupid Newton decided to sit under the tree? Why?!

What is surprising about the fall of the apple? He should've tried jumping off a building for better understanding.

At least he won't be alive to make laws. 

"What is your next class?" I asked, my eyes viewing the gigantic crowd in the hallway. She took out her timetable and frowned.

"Chemistry." She muttered.

"I have Biology." I stated.

"Your favourite." She smirked. I loved that subject. I don't understand why some people hate it.

Everything had a logic. Not like physics.

It is easy as eating muffins. I bid bye and walked towards my class. The class was still half empty. 

I took the seat in the middle row. Yeah, not the back and not the front.I don't want to deal with jerk nor do I need the title nerd.

The teacher soon entered the class and started her lesson. I gave her my full attention. Every word she uttered was engraving itself in my brain. Just the opposite of Physics. My hand moved on their own accord as I scribbled down the notes.

A paper ball hit my head. I turned to find which idiot was distracting me. My eyes landed on the football captain, Peter. He smirked as I glared at him.

He pointed to the paper ball. I opened the paper only to fuel my anger.

'Wanna skip class and do something fun?
~ Peter'

My eyes hardened at each word as I clenched my jaw. This wasn't the first time. I wish I could just smash his head in. 

I turned to him with a fake extra-sweet smile. His smirk widened testing my anger. Bloody idiot.