Chapter- 18 Dad?!

Priscilla POV

I sat there deep in my thoughts. Anna and Crystal were doing my makeup. I sat like a dead woman. No eyes sparkling from excitement. Not nervous. Not happy. Nothing but a corpse. 

I looked into the mirror. My eyes looked lifeless. Dead. Anna started doing the hair. She pulled it up and down like a pro. 

"Priscilla." Crystal called. I turned to her. 

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned. 

"I don't want this." I said truthfully. She hugged me.

"I want to help." She whispered sadly. I knew she can't. My eyes were red from crying. Anna completed my look. I didn't care to look at myself. 

"The dress is in the box." Anna smiled softly as she pulled Crystal out of the room. 

I nodded. I opened the boxed. There it was. My wedding gown. Not white. It was red. Blood Red. I slipped into the dress. It was indeed a beautiful dress. I ran my hand on it. I, at last, looked myself in the mirror. 

I barely recognized myself

I barely recognized myself. My hair was done way too well. The makeup was perfect for the dress. I looked away remembering the wedding. If I wasn't forced then I would have enjoyed looking at myself. Excited to marry someone. 

A knock brought me back to reality

"Sweetheart?" Anna came in. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. I heard a gasp from Crystal. 

"You look like a goddess, Priscilla." Crystal stated. 

"Just like Elizabeth." Crystal said. I didn't pay her any attention. 

"She was indeed another goddess." Anna agreed.

Suddenly, the door opened and a guy came in. He bowed at me.

"Time for the wedding." He stated. I let out a heavy breath. My heart felt numb. 

"Smile a little." Anna said as she hugged me. She rubbed circles in my back trying to calm me. I was already calm. Not the normal calm. But the calm comes before the storm. 

 I went out. Thoughts of my parents and friends fill my mind. No tears formed. I knew that I can't escape this shit. 

"You will walk the aisle alone. That is the law in hell." An old man informed. 

I walked down the aisle with my head bowed down. My eyes felt tired. I wanted to crouch down and think until I sleep but here I am walking in the aisle alone for my own wedding. I didn't dare to look up.

I heard few whispers. Some were curious why I am not happy. Some were praising my appearance. I paid them no attention. 

"Priscilla!!" I heard a very familiar voice. I snapped my head towards the voice to see my friends held back by guards. 

"Priscilla!! We are here!!" Max yelled again as he struggled against the guard. Many thoughts ran in my head. 

My friends. They are here. For me!! 

I was about to turn and run towards him but a voice boomed over the whispers catching each and everyone's attention. Hard, Dangerous, Dark and making everyone shiver at the power of his voice.

"Priscila, You can't." Aiden's voice was strong. His voice was more like commanding me. I stared at him. His eyes were almost black. My blood was boiling in anger. He was looking hot but I was not in the state to drool at him.

His hair was styled and he was in a black suit. Full black, just like his soul. 

"You, son of bitch!! You can't force her like this!!" Dylan shouted furiously as he fought against the bulky, tall man holding him back.

"Priscilla!! Run!!" Skylar yelled. 

"Priscilla, You are wasting the time." Aiden said ignoring my friends. My soon-to-be husband stood there, commanding me. He was daring me to disobey him. My blood boiled as emotions that I tried to swallow rushed through my veins.

"I hate you!!" I screamed as I turned to run away but was stopped by guards. They stood right behind me leaving no space for me to escape. 

"Move." I said lowly, wishing that they will obey.

"Queen, King is waiting for you. " One of them said as he pulled me to Aiden. 

"Priscilla, My trick!! Use that!!" Rose screamed making me smile. How can I forget the trick she taught me. I raised my knee kicking the guy in his jewel. I smirked as he kneeled clutching his jewel. 

I ran towards the door of the exit. I bumped into someone.  I looked up to see my dad. 

"Dad!!" I screamed as I hugged him. He looked different. He had dark circles. 

"Pumpkin." He patted my shoulder.

"We have to go, Dad." I rushed as I pulled him towards the exit but he held my wrist stopping me.

"We can't, pumpkin." He said softly. I looked at him confused.

"Dad, what are you saying?" I asked. 

"We can't escape now." He said sadly. I felt my heartbreak as a tear slipped on his cheek. This is the first time I am seeing him cry. 

"Dad." I called as my eyes teared. 

"I am sorry." He whispered as he tugged me towards the devil.

"W-What is happening, dad?" I asked. My voice cracking.

He didn't say anything. He walked me down the aisle to Aiden. I was shocked. So were my friends. My eyes met my mom's. She had tears running down her cheeks and she wiped them with her kerchief. 

Iris looked at me. Her eyes were welled up. Zavian hugged her. Whispering. 

I was in front of Aiden. My dad gave my hand to him. I felt like I was backstabbed. By everyone. My friends were stills shouting cuss words at Aiden. 

The old man started saying words. I was so into my depression that I didn't listen to whatever he was saying. 

"She is." Aiden said. I looked up to see the old man nodded. 

  Aiden pulled me to the bowl of fire that was placed in front of everyone. He took a knife and slit his palm to let the blood drip into the bowl. He took my hand. He did the same with mine. I didn't even felt a sting. 

It was like he just cut a dead women's hand. The blood drooped into the bowl. Then it came. The pain. It wasn't so much pain. It felt like a pin pricked compared to the pain in my heart. 

"Now you may kiss the bride." The old man said. He was barely hearable. I felt the world spin. My eyes slowly looked up to meet the grey one. He stared at me as he leaned 

I saw a black spot cover my vision. My legs gave out as I felt myself falling. I prepared myself for the ground but two arms caught me. I heard a concerned voice before my brain shut down.

"Babygirl?" 

**********************
Hey guys!!!

What would you do in a situation like this?

Question of the day:-

Ice cream or Chocolate?

Please!!
Vote and Comment!!!