Chapter- 39 Miss

Priscilla POV

I felt fingers trace my face. I groaned and snuggled into Aiden's chest. His chest vibrated as he laughed.

"Aiden, don't make me kick you off the bed." I snapped.

"Babygirl." He called. I raised my head to meet his eyes. He stared at me lovingly. I smiled at him. At last I am his. Completely. In and out.

His lips came crashing on mine. He sucked out the sleep from me. His hands wandered around my body leaving sparks behind. The kiss turned hot. He moved so that I was under him. His lips attacked my neck.

"Aiden." I moaned. He nibbled my skin there. I am sure as fuck that it is going to leave a hickey there.

Suddenly, a knock brought me back to earth. It was continuous. Aiden ignored it. He didn't stop trailing kiss down my neck.

"Aiden. Someone is here." I whispered lowly.

"Let them wait." He groaned. I pushed him.

"It might be important." I stated. He groaned in frustration.

"I am going to skin the person alive if it is not important." He growled. I slipped into his shirt. He slipped into his boxers and pants.

"Come in." He growled. The door opened wide. A guard came in shaking.

"King. Queen." He bowed.

"What?!" Aiden snapped at the poor guy.

"Former Queen is awake." He said quickly. Aiden froze. My eyes widened.

"Mother is awake?" He asked. His voice held so many emotions. He turned to me. I nodded my head. I could clearly see through him. He was literally jumping in happiness inside. A kid who had to go through the things that he never deserved.

"I am on my way." He said.

I immediately dressed. Aiden also got dressed. we rushed to the room. Stella stood there with a huge smile. We entered the room.

"Aiden?" A small voice called out. Aiden immediately went to his mom. I stood there.

"Mother." He called as a small tear escaped his eyes. Happy tears. Seeing him unite with his mother had me crying happily. I was so happy for him.

"You have grown up." She whispered as a tears formed in her eyes. She looked at him.

"I grew. Into a man. Hot man." Aiden joked. His mother saw me. A wide smile formed on her face.

"Sweety!! Aiden!! She is her, Right?!" She asked. Aiden nodded. She immediately pulled me into her arms.

"Mrs. King." I smiled at her.

"Call me Eli for Elizabeth." She chuckled. She place a kiss on my forehead.

Aiden talked to his mother. She scolded him for letting me go. Seeing them I remembered the time I pranked dad. He chased me down the street with my toy bat. It was so funny. He had yellow hair. When he caught me, he made me eat all the vegetables.

Mom always laughed at us. I miss them.

I walked out not wanting to disturb their moment.

"Priscilla?" Stella called. She had a small smile. I felt tears form in my eyes as I remembered my mom's smile.

"I miss them." I whispered as tears ran down my cheeks. She hugged me. Her hand rubbed circles to calm me.

"You want to meet them?" She asked softly.

"Should I? After they forced me into the marriage even without telling me the truth? Is it wrong to miss them?" I asked as a sob escaped my mouth.

"No, sweety. It is not wrong. They are your parents. Your first love. Well, Maybe second." Stella said.

I cried for few minutes in Stella's arms. She held me, calming me. I was grateful that she didn't call Aiden.

"Can you please not tell Aiden?" I asked. She nodded.

I wiped the tears. Aiden came out. He pulled me into his arms. I kept my head down not wanting him see my red eyes.

"Let's go. She needs rest." He said. I nodded. We were back in our room. I took my clothes and was about to enter the bathroom when his voice stopped me.

"Mother wanted to talk to you later." He stated. His eyes shining with happiness. God!! Thank you for this!!

"I will meet her after she wakes up." I said. I took a quick shower. I went out to see Aiden nowhere to be seen. I saw a box placed on the bed. A small note beside.

'Babygirl,
I will be downstairs. Wear this and meet me down.

Your husband
A '

I opened the box to see a floral sun dress. I immediately got dressed. I applied a little makeup and let my hair free. I walked downstairs to see Aiden waiting for me. His eyes took me in. A wide smile from him lighted my day.

"Where is your mom?" I asked.

"We will meet her later. Let's eat first." He said, pulling me to the table.

Stella was arranging the food. We sat down and started eating. Aiden was very quiet. He kept staring at me. I raised my eyebrow at him. He shook his head.

"What are you looking at?" I asked curiously.

"Just thinking." He answered.

"About?" I asked.

"About how I become so lucky to have a angel like you." He stated making me blush.

"Priscilla, I, a King of Demon. I am a devil. My fate is turning so unpredicted that it scares me." He whispered. I frowned at him.

"Why does it scares you?" I asked.

"I am a broken angel, Babygirl. My life was supposed to be my punishment, not to enjoy." He said.

"Punishment?" I question. Maybe I still don't know him.

"My ancestor killed one of the noble for disrespecting his wife. Our blood runs with anger. We kill people if they seem to be a danger. The god had cursed our lives. I was supposed to be broken." He sighed.

"That noble deserved it." I said frowning at the thought of that noble's doings.

"Yes. You entered my life and my life doesn't seem like a punishment. I wanted to die. Death was something I wanted. But now I want to live. With you." He said. I felt my hopeless heart falling deeper in love with the broken guy in front of me.

"I am not leaving you." I whispered softly.

"Fate. Priscilla. Fate. That is what I am afraid of. You are like a dream which may vanish within seconds." He stated.

"I will kill that god if he separates us." I said firmly. A small smile broke on his lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more, Aiden." I said.

We finished eating. The food was delicious. I wanted to run away from this broken guy during the marriage but not now. I will never run from him. Maybe my marriage was something I hated then. Now I am thankful that I am a wife of the person I am falling for.

"Let's go." Aiden wrapped his arm around me.

"Where are we going?" I asked immediately.

He kept quiet. We got into the car and he drove away. His hand rested on my thigh. The car came to a stop in front of the gate. He guided me in. We stood it from of the stones. The people he lost. The people he wanted to be beside him.

Theo King and Lily King.

*************************

Hey guys!!!

Long time.....

Please make me smile by pressing that star button!!!

I hope you loved this chapter!! Please comment.