Chapter-19 Worried

Priscilla POV

Beep, beep, beep...

The beeping sound of the machine woke me up. I didn't dare to open my eyes. I don't want to. 

I want to rest in peace.

I heard the door open. The air around felt tensed. I kept my eyes closed as I listened carefully. Heavy footsteps followed.

"King." I heard a male.

"How is she doing?" I heard Aiden ask. His voice was emotionless. 

"Better. She fainted due to overwork. Pressure." The male informed. He must be the doctor.

"Leave." Aiden commanded and I heard the door open and close. I remained silent. 

"You are a jerk." I heard Iris. She might be here from the start.

"Shut up." Aiden growled. 

"You thought she will be okay with all of this?" Iris's voice held anger. 

"Iris, Go." Aiden said calmly. 

"You knew she doesn't remember you!!" Iris accused. Her words confused me. Remember him?

"Iris, don't make me call Zavian to drag you out." Aiden said lowly. 

"You know what?! You don't deserve her." I heard her say coldly before door slamming followed.

Silence filled the room.

"I don't." Aiden said slowly. His voice was low but held a lot of emotions. Silence settled. It was a comfortable one. I stayed for few minutes.

A hand held mine. It was warm but cold at the same time.

"I wish I could change the past, babygirl." He whispered.

I stay silent.

"Your Mom broke her promise." He murmured.

"You always-" He started but was cut by the door opening.

"King, They all are waiting." I heard someone say.

"Okay." He let my hand go.

Soon, I heard the door open and close. 

He was gone. I opened my eyes slowly. Machines were beeping beside me. The drips were attached to me. I was changed into my normal clothes.

I removed the needles off me. I sighed as I looked at the sky through the window. 

Suddenly, the door burst opened making me jump. I turned to see my friends rush in. Rose locked the door behind.

"Priscilla!!" Skylar whispered yelled as she pulled me into her arms. 

"Girl, you scared us. You just fainted." Dylan stated worriedly. 

Rose's eyes were welled up. Her lips trembling. 

Skylar was already crying. Her eyes were red. Max looked divested. Dylan's eyes looked worried and concerned. 

Axel wasn't even looking at me. He stood there, his head down. 

"Axel?" I called him. He looked up. My eyes widened as tears ran down his cheeks. 

"I thought we lost you." He stated. 

"Hey!! We shouldn't be crying." Max said softly as he gave Axel a bro hug.

My eyes teared at the sight in front of me. They are my life. They cared for me more than anyone. 

"Guys." I called as I widened my arm for a group hug. Everyone joined. Skylar and Rose were crying.

"I missed you, guys." I said. 

"We borrowed Peter's plane." Dylan informed. I was surprised. He let them take it.

"Peter was so worried when we told him that you were kidnapped." Rose stated.

"Sorry for worrying you guys." I apologized.

"I almost killed that jerk." Max said.

"We are not leaving you." Skylar said. Everyone agreed.

"Why do you look hot?" Max asked. Dylan slapped his head.

"He turned me." I said lowly. 

"Into what?" Rose asked confused.

"Immortal." I said.  Skylar stared at me. 

"Means?" Dylan questioned.

"I am between death and life." I informed. Their eyes widened.

"Well,... That's-" Axel started.

"Cool."Rose finished.

Dylan put his arm around my shoulder. 

"When was the last time you took bath?" I asked as I pulled away from him.

"Two days ago." He answered sheepishly. I pushed him away. 

"Go and take a bath first." I scolded him.

"We will go and freshen. I will meet you tomorrow." Rose said. I looked at the time. It was already time for dinner.

I missed lunch and breakfast. 

As soon they all were out a girl came in. 

"Hi, I am here to take you back to your room." She informed. I nodded as I got up. She took me to a large room. Pics of me were hung here and there. Aiden's pics were also hung. 

The girl exited the room. I went to the cupboard to see my clothes hung neatly. I took a pair of short and a T-shirt and went to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and came out fully dressed.

My eyes widened. Aiden was there. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned. I almost forgot that today was my wedding. 

"Feel good?" Aiden asked. His eyes closed.

"Better." I snapped bitterly.

"Don't be like that to your husband, Babygirl." He said as he stared at me. His gorgeous grey eyes looked tired.

"Mark my words, I will make you suffer so much that you will want to die." I snapped, venom dripping in my words. 

"Are you challenging me, Babygirl?" He asked.

"Just wait and see." I said as I took the pillow and was about to go to the couch but was stopped by an arm.

"I will go." He said as went out of the room. I turned to the bed. I flopped on to it. I am married and I am barely 21. 

I was wide awake. I slept enough in the afternoon. I walked out of the door and made my way out. I was walking around when a voice stopped me. 

"Should we break the door?" I heard a very familiar voice. It was Skylar.

"Yeah, I can do that." Max said. His overconfidence overpoured. 

"Then do it, idiot." Rose snapped. The door was way too large for Max to break. 

"Should I help this kid?" Dylan asked bored.

"I am not a kid and I don't need your help." Max snapped.

"Then do it yourself." Axel stated.

"For Priscilla, I will do this!!" Max roared. I rolled my eyes at his overacting. 

I waited but nothing happened. I decided to open the door. As soon I opened I hear Max screamed as a thud followed.

"No!!!"

***********
Hey guys!!!

Have you guys experienced this?

Question of the day:-

Favourite flower?

Please
Vote & Comment!!!