Chapter- 23 What?!

Aiden POV

A big smile was stuck to my face. My Babygirl. My. She hugged me. She trusted me. Well, maybe a little. She didn't change a bit. I remember everything like it just happened yesterday.

She was 9. She always sat on my lap. I would always feed her. Her mood would always lighten when I feed her, her favourite, Raspberry ice cream. She would always cry when I go away from her. She always hangs out with me.

I read the documents. I couldn't concentrate on works. My mind was filled with Priscilla. Today when I saw her in that dress. I almost lost it. I would've taken her right there and then. Her long legs were on display. 

I was beyond furious when I saw that motherfucker trying to touch my babygirl. It was hard not to kill him in front of her. She already hates me and if I kill someone in front of her eyes then she surely will run away.

I don't regret killing him. And never will. Maybe I was cruel for not ending his life quickly. He deserved it. No one touches what's mine.

"I will work later." I muttered as I closed all the files and headed out. I saw Zavian and Daniel standing in front of my bedroom door. They looked nervous. What the fuck did they do now? Destroy my kitchen? 

"What are you guys doing here? Where is Priscilla?" I asked. A small smile formed on my face when I mentioned her name.

"She is inside." Daniel said lowly, not looking at me. What?!

I was about to open the door to see my babygirl but Zavian stopped me. I raised my eyebrow at him but he stood there looking at me nervously.

"What did you guys do?" I asked. My eyes narrowing at them. Shit?! Did they tell her about what happened when she was 10?

"Aiden."Zavian started nervously.

"Just say already." I demanded.

"This guy told her how you killed Aaron." Zavian said quickly. 

"He told her what?!" I asked. My blood started boiling. She will definitely run away.  

"Told her that you tore Aaron into shreds." Daniel muttered lowly. 

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I am done.

"I thought you would have told her." Daniel stated.

"How did she react?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Better than Iris." Zavian muttered.

"Did she freak out?" I asked, ignoring Zavian.

"A little." They said. 

Suddenly the door opened and Iris came along with Kiara. They gave me a small smile.

I opened the door and entered in cautiously. There she was. Sitting on the bed looking as beautiful as ever. She was in deep thoughts. She didn't even notice me enter.  

"Priscilla." I called her softly. She turned to me, snapping out of her thoughts.

"Aiden?" She asked. She wasn't mad. She looked distant. I opened my arms for her to come. She looked at me. She slowly took small steps. Every step after thinking. She hesitantly came closer. I felt a relief when she wrapped her arms around me.

I missed her so much, even though it is just  30 minutes. 

"Did you really do that?" She asked lowly.

"I couldn't control it. Your cry had me on the edge." I whispered softly.

"You executed the bad guy." She said softly. Executed? Okay, I am the King. I can kill the bad guy. Right?

"Priscilla." I called her. She raised her face so that I could see her. Her gorgeous eyes stared at me.

"Will you be my Queen?" I asked. She thought for a moment. Her eyes were shining.

"No." She stated. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Just because I hugged you doesn't mean I will accept to be your Queen. Not any Queen but Queen of Hell." She said boldly.

I felt frustrated. What should I do to win her heart again?! She doesn't even remember me.

"I want to go home." She stated suddenly.

"No." I said quickly. It is not safe for her. 

"Excuse me, I have my studies. My school starts tomorrow." She burst like a volcano.

"No." I repeated my word exactly. 

"You know what I thought you were a nice guy but you are nothing but a cold jerk in." She snapped angrily.

Just a minute ago we were hugging and now we are fighting like eternal enemies. She glared at me. 

"Babygirl, Are you going to hate me again?" I asked. She ignored me. I sighed and dragged her down for dinner. She looked sad. 

"What happened?" I asked softly as we went downstairs. 

"I wanted to be with my friends." She muttered. 

"But you are not going to school again." I said sternly. 

"Same cold jerk." I heard her mutter. I ignored it. We sat down at the table. Iris, Kiara, Zavian and Daniel joined. 

"Priscilla." I call her but she ignored me. She didn't even have a bite. She kept stabbing the food. 

"Are you going to ignore me even after what we did?" I asked a little loudly as a smirk formed on my lips.

I heard Daniel choke on his food. Iris's eyes were wide. Priscilla looked at me in horror. Her face bright red. 

"We didn't do anything." She snapped. Zavian was looking everywhere but here. 

"Babygirl, I don't mind reminding you everything after dinner." I said. I could hear Danel coughing.

"Dude, I think you shouldn't be this open." Daniel stated. Iris and Kiara were smiling teasingly at Priscilla.

"Aiden, Just say the truth. All we did was a hug." Priscilla said frustrated as she got up and marched to our room.

Soon, everyone finished eating. I didn't eat even a bite. I couldn't. Priscilla is again hating me. I know her. I have my tricks. 

I walked to our bedroom. My eyes wandered around looking for her. She was sleeping on the couch. I shook my head. Still a child. 

I picked her slowly and headed to bed. I placed her on the bed and turned to leave but a hand stopped me. 

"Aidey, Don't leave me." Her whisper had my heart beating fast. I almost thought that she remembered me.

"You will hate me, Babygirl." I said softly as I removed her hand.

"Please." She said in sleep. I gave in. I removed my shirt and laid beside her. She snuggled closer. I wrapped my hand around her small, delicate body.

She is going to throw me off the castle tomorrow.

And kick me out of her life completely again.

************  
Hey guys!!!

Question of the day:-

Indoor person or outdoor person?

Please

Vote

&

Comment!!!!