Chapter- 31 Scar..

Priscilla POV

"Get up!!" I jolted up as a loud voice was shouted. I snapped my eyes open.

There he was. My kidnapper. The younger guy I punched in my memory.

"Louis Samuel is my name." He said.

A sadistic smirk formed on my lips as the crooked nose came into my view.

"My punch. Love it." I said evilly. He glared at me.

"You found your memory back?" He asked ignoring my previous statement.

"Yeah about your broken nose. What did you inject me? It really helped." I stated. He grinned at me like a fool.

"Concerta. It makes your brain work hundred times more than normal." He informed.

"Woah. That did work good." I stated.

"You remember everything?" He asked cautiously.

"I think so." I muttered. I still don't know why Aiden didn't tell me anything.

"You remember the day you got that scar?" He asked pointing to the scar on my arm.

My parents said I felt down earning that scar. Was that the truth?

"Fell down." I murmured not sure.

"Fell down?" He laughed evilly.

"I don't know." I muttered. He lifted my chin making me look at his disgusting face.

"You have to remember the most wonderful moments." He stated. His eyes held evilness.

"Do you want to remember?" He asked.

I nodded. He looked at me then went back to bring another shot of concerta.

I willing let him inject me. I hissed in pain as the medicine rushed into my blood stream.

"This is second shot. So, you might feel pain." He informed. I nodded.

"Why do you want me to remember?" I asked.

"So I can break. I will break you so that Aiden will break into pieces." He said. His voice was faint.

Because my brain was already stopping the external voice. It was already drilling for my memories. Pain was shooting threw all directions. 

I saw images and memories reel in front of me again. I was ready for the roller coaster.

"No!! I want to go." I whined to the guard. I looked like I was already 9.

"King is not here. He will skin me alive." The guard said not letting me go to the park. I glared at him. 

"I want to go!!!" I stomped my feet in frustration. He shook his head. I gave him my best puppy eyes. He looked at me unsure. He shook his head immediately.

I stomped back to the castle. I saw the back door open. I peeped out. The guards were everywhere. Each and every corner.

I sneaked out quietly. I ran to the park. It was beautiful. I sat down on the swing and started swinging. I wanted to play. Aiden had some meeting so he left without. After I punched that guy, Aiden was proud but angry that I didn't obey him.

Who doesn't like swing? Well, I love it. My eyes widened as The younger guy who I punched came out of the Bush. Shit! Maybe this is the worst idea of me. Aiden told me to never go anywhere near this guy.

"You!!" He yelled as he came towards me. I jumped off the dashed towards the castle.

I shouldn't have came here alone. Aidey!!! I felt arms catch me. I let out a scream as I was tied down. Guys came from nowhere and took me to their car. I tiny hands were taped together. I wiggled trying get out off this.

I felt tears wet my cheeks. I struggled to get loose. My screams weren't audible. Aidey!!!

I felt my eyes get tired as I shut them. I felt darkness cover me. I felt someone shake me. My eyes snapped open to see the idiot.

"Louis, he will eat you alive if he find out." A guy behind warned.

"She freaking broke my nose, dude. I know Aiden will tear me into shreds if he knew that I kidnapped his precious gem. No prob. This little piece of shit will surely die today." The Louis guy answered. I kick his hand furiously.

"Come." Louis snapped pulling me out of the car. I was soon thrown into a room. The old guy came in. He had a knife. Louis was trailing behind.

"Louis, you need to go." The old guy stated.

"Dad, I am not going." Louis barked furiously.

"Aiden will kill you if he finds you." The old guy snapped.

"What about you?" Louis asked. The old guy smirked at me.

"I will end this innocent life." The old guy said evilly as I froze. He was going to kill me. 

"I have book ticket to our island. Run." The old guy commanded. Louis obeyed. He went out, leaving me with this psycho.

"Aren't you Aiden's little, pretty Queen?" The old guy mocked. I stayed frozen. My mind was telling million prayers for Aidey to come. I felt tears prick my eyes as I felt the cold knife on my neck. My eyes shut closed.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I want Aidey!! God!!!

I felt him give pressure on my neck with knife as he observed my reaction. My reaction was nothing. Empty. My bones were shaking inside but it didn't show out. My heart was beating or breaking my ribs.

All he could witness was tears running down my cheeks. No pain. No screams.

"Sir!! He is here!!!" A loud voice boomed the room and the door burst opened. The old guy froze.

"He is here?!" The old guy panicked.

"Yes sir!!!" The guy said in horror.

"Get the car ready. Command our guards to stop him as much they can." The old rag roared. The guard nodded and hurried away.

"He thought he can save you?" The old rag barked at my face. The brain was filled in one thought. Aidey is here. He is here to save me. I was pulled back to reality by getting slapped by the old rag.

"I will end you soon or later." He barked.

I let out a laugh. He stared at me confused.

"You better run or Aidey will eat you alive." I snapped. His face turned red in anger.

"You, BITCH!!!" He yelled. My eyes widened as he raised his knife and snapped. I felt pain ripple through my arm. Warm blood streaming out. I screamed. It was paining like a bitch. This going to leave a scar behind.

"Sir!! He is on the way here. Our guards couldn't do anything." The other guy said in terror. His face was already pale. This is what Aidey is. A terrifying male. But for me he is the best person in the world.

"How the fuck did he find this place?!" The old man asked.

"Sir, He betrayed us." The guy stated seriously. Who?

"Who dared to betray me?" The old rag burst. I sat there watching it like a drama. Pain was growing unbearable. I tried my best to hear the words of the guard.

"Dylan. Dylan Cesborn."

*****************
Hey guys!!!!

Had a lovely day? Well, if not then don't worry I am here for company.😜

Question of the day:-

Favourite subject?

Mine is and always will be biology.

Please
Vote & Comment !!!