Chapter- 13 Jerk

Priscilla POV

I groaned as I felt someone disturb me. I love my sleep more than my life. I moved away from the source of disturb. I felt something cold run down my neck. I felt someone breathing near me. I stiffened as soon I gained myself.

I snapped my eyes open to see darkness. Nothing but darkness.

"I shouldn't have watched that horror movie." I muttered to myself.

I got up from my bed. The moon was shining brightly through my open window. I closed it and went downstairs for water. I looked at the digital clock which shone brightly.

"Seriously? Two? I want to sleep." I muttered as the sleepily sipped my glass of water.

I went to the living room to see everyone loud asleep. So, These guys were protecting me? Dylan moved.

"Dylan, are you awake?" I asked.

"Priscilla. Come here." He said in sleep patting the place beside him.

"Priscilla, where are you? I am here to protect you!!" He shouted in sleep. I shook my head. Protecting me with eyes closed.

I laid on the couch and slept peacefully.

I felt the sun rays hit my skin heating it. I opened my eyes slowly. Is it already morning?

I got up and admired the view in front of me. Rose had her foot inside Axel's mouth. Dylan was hugging Max as if his life depended on it.

Skylar was rolled into the kitchen. What a beautiful start to the morning?

"Guys, get up. It's morning." I said loudly. Nobody woke up. I carefully placed my legs to go to the kitchen. I stepped on someone. As soon I stepped a loud cry filled the room. I jumped off.

"Women!! Why the fuck did you step on my jewel!!" Max yelled clutching his part. I smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't do it purposely." I said giving him a guilty look.

"Why are you yelling, Max?" Dylan asked getting up. He rubbed his eyes.

"Priscilla decided to make me sterile." Max groaned.

"Hi!! Good morning?" Dylan chirped ignoring Max.

"Good morning!!" I said. Soon everyone got up.

"Dylan, you were supposed to be awake lat night, right?" Axel asked.

"No. It's you." Dylan said.

"No, wait! It was Rose." Axel said turning to her.

"I passed to Skylar." She turned to Skylar.

"Yeah, after one hour I passed to Max." She stated.

"I gave that duty to Priscilla." Max stated. I turned to him. I looked at him bored.

"And when was that?" I asked.

"In my dreams." He said, rubbing his neck. God, Why is this stupid my bestie?

"Anyway, I am here safe and sound." I said in a final tone.

"Yeah. That is what matters." Max said with a nervous smile. Rose looked at me as if she was analyzing something.

"Well, Priscilla..." Rose started as she looked at me in horror.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ring." She whispered lowly. I looked down at my hand and let out a scream. Shit!!! My eyes as wide as saucers. Didn't I throw this ring far away?