Chapter- 28 Spy

Priscilla POV

As soon I said those words, I turned and walked away. My friends were grinning like fools. A lazy smirk occupied my lips. Each and every male's eyes were on me. Then my head filled with Aiden. Wasn't he supposed to protect me from male eyes?

Britany puffed and walked away. 

I felt eyes boring holes on my side. I turned to meet the grey eyes. Aiden. He stood there smiling proudly at me. I threw him a wink. He motioned me to come. I rolled my eyes at him. He stood in shadow. Nobody could see him.

He mouthed- I need a kiss.

I ignored him and took my seat with my friends. I turned to see him talking to the Principal. 

"Now, Can you explain why the fuck is Aiden here?" Skylar asked, popping her candy.

"He is here?!" Dylan asked furiously.

"Yeah, I saw him." Axel stated. 

"Why?" Max asked turning to me.

 "To spy on me." I stated. Soon, the topic changed. We chatted away.

The remaining class went in a blur. Aiden's car waited for me.

I got in. He took off.

"Why are you here?" I asked straight away.

"Babygirl." He turned to me. His eyes were black with hunger.

I gulped. He looked like he was going to eat me alive.

"You don't know how I suffered without you in my arms. Without touching you. Kissing you." He groaned as he stopped the car on an empty road.

He lifted me and placed me on his lap. I looked at him shocked.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck. I inhaled a deep breath trying to calm my demons.

"What are you doing to me, babygirl?" He asked still not changing the position.

Suddenly the rain started to pour. It was hot in the car.

"I missed you." I felt a tingle spread in my body as he placed a kiss.

My hands were on his chest. My breath was erratic. He affected me more than anyone.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He whispered.

I pulled back to look at me. I leaned in meeting his lips. I gave him and slow kiss.

Suddenly my phone rang pulling me away from him. I jumped back to my seat as Aiden groaned.

It was Skylar.

"Hello!!" I chirped into my phone.

"Hi!! My sis is throwing a party. An apologising party for me. She is sorry for everything." Skylar exclaimed.

She always wanted a sister who was on good terms with her.

I felt happy for her. At least her sister changed and realized her pain.

"When and where?" I asked excitedly.

"At my house at 7 today." She informed.

"I will be there on time." I said. We bid bye and ended the call.

"What happened?" Aiden asked.

"Have a party to attend today." I said. He sighed.

"Wanna come?" I asked, hoping that he will come.

"No, got some work." He muttered.

"Please?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"I spend most of the time with you so I have files piled up." He explained.