Chapter- 32 Was

Priscilla POV

"King, She is in danger. She is too young to face these." I heard my grandma snap. My eyes were close. I couldn't see a thing.

"She lost a lot of blood." I heard a unknown voice.

"I will protect her." Aiden said. He sounded like he was in pain. 

"You better leave her alone. She needs to grow up. I don't want my grandchild die before me." My grandma sounded angry.

"How is she?" Aiden asked. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. My eyes felt heavy.

"You need to leave. Walk out. Walk out of her life and never come back." I almost laughed  at my grandma's words. No, he won't do that. He will never leave me. I don't want him to.

"Okay." I felt my heart shatter at his word. No, He can't leave me. No.

"N-No." I crooked. My eyes still refusing to open.  

"Babygirl?" Aiden called. 

"A-Aiden." I cried. I slowly opened my eyes. Tear were already forming in my eyes.  His hand intertwined mine as he sat in front of me.

"Sweety?" My grandma tried to grab me but I leaned into Aiden avoiding her. A expression of hurt crossed her face.

"A-Aiden, d-don't leave me."  I cried. He rubbed circle trying to calm me. 

"Babygirl, you will also be in dangerous if you are near me."  He explained. I shook my head. 

"P-Please, Don't leave me."  I sobbed. I felt him retreat. I tightened my arms around him. He gave me a sorry look. He pulled my arms away stepping back.

"I will kill that old piece of shit." Aiden snarled as he looked at the big bandage covering my tiny arm. 

"Will you come to me?" I asked. I stared at him. He didn't say anything. He turned on his heels, ready to leave. My words stopped him dead on his track.

"Aiden, If you leave now, I will hate you. My hatred is something I will never forget." My voice came out thick with emotions. He didn't even turn. He strode out leaving me crying. Tears were non stop. 

"Sweety." My grandma called out. I brought my knees to my chest as I burst into a crying mess. My heart felt like it was just bombed my the terrorist. It did burst into million pieces. He did leave me.

"Grandma, Why? Why did you ask him to leave?" I cried. Every breathe I took in was painful. Hurting. 

"You need to be with your parents, hon."  Grandma said softly.

"I don't want to." I snapped.

"You need to." Grandma came close. I had no strength to fight her. I was nothing but a broken nine year old girl.

"I-I." I couldn't say anything. Only sobs left my mouth.

"It will be okay, Sweety." Grandma pulled me into a hug. I cried myself to sleep.

My memories had my heart break again. Aiden did this to me? HE left me heart broken at nine? How dare he?! I felt anger fill in me. I looked at the jerk named Louis in front of me. 

"Got all the memory back?" He smirked. I glared at him.

"Did he kill that old rag?" I spat.

"He fucking did!! My dad did a huge mistake of leaving you alive." He snapped angrily.

"What is this? A revenge game? Don't you dare use me to take revenge on that jerk!!" I yelled. He looked suprised at my burst out.

"What?!" HE asked confused.

"I don't care if you kill or make out with Aiden." I spat as I wiggled trying to get the rope off me.

"Aren't you his babygirl? His queen?" HE asked looking confused as hell.

"Was. I was." I barked. He looked at me.

"Was? What the fuck happened?" He asked. 

"You don't need to know. Just let me go or send me somewhere he can't find out." I commanded.

"You don't want to be with Aiden?" He asked carefully. I nodded.

"Not anymore." I snapped.

Suddenly, His phone started ringing. He picked it up. He was bursting angrily. The door burst opened and there he stood. Aiden. Furious as hell. In no seconds Louis was slammed to the wall. Aiden was punching furiously.

My eyes landed on the knife near my feet. I kicked it up by my feet and flipped it up. My finger caught it perfectly. I slowly rip opened. I removed all the roes. I turned to see Aiden almost kill Louis. I ignored them and stormed out. 

I hate Aiden.

I saw Louis's guy walking towards me. He looked confused as I walked to him myself. I gave him my hand. He raised his eyebrow.

"Take me somewhere else." I ordered. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Babygirl?!" Aiden's voice thundered in the room. I turned to him. 

"Don't you babygirl me!!" I yelled furiously. He strode towards me. Dark mode on. Mine was furious mode. Ready to slap him.

"Let's go." Aiden snapped holding my arm.

"Aiden, leave me. I freaking know what you are hiding. " I snapped. His eyes softened.

"Let's go home. We will talk later." Aiden tried to persuade me. I turned to the confused guy beside me.

"Are you gonna take me or not?" I snapped. He look at me dumbfounded.

I raised my eye brow at him. Aiden's eyes hardened.

"Don't you dare think of touching her." Aiden's thunderous voice made the poor guy shiver.

"Aiden, don't scare him." I barked angrily.

"Priscilla, you need a doctor." Aiden's eyes softened. 

"When were you planning to tell me?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

"Never. Right? My emotions are not fucking playground where you can play!!" I yelled furiously. Tears were threatening to fall. 

"Priscilla, I will tell you everything once we are at home." Aiden stated as he neared me. I jerked away.

"I was with you from birth. I lived with you. I wanted you. I fucking needed you!!! You?! You threw me like a piece of paper!!" My tears were already down my cheeks. 

"Aiden, Easiest part of life is walking out of someone's life. Hardest part is bearing it. You made a step that had me undergo deep depression at the age of 9." I spat. 

"I didn't throw you. I never will. Let's go back." Aiden held my arm and dragged me towards his car.

"I am not going to your house." I snapped.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me confused. I made my mind. He have to suffer. He also should know the pain. I can also freaking walkout of his life.

"I want a divorce." 

***********
Hey guys!!!!

Next update will be soon. Love you guys!!!!

Please
Vote and Comment!!!!