Epilogue

Pricilla POV

~Three years later...

"Mommy, Can I get an ice cream?" Casper, my 6-year-old son pouted. I shook my head.

"Not until you finish cleaning that." I said as I pointed to the mess of toys he created.

"Mom!! I will do it after eating ice cream." He stated, giving me puppy eyes.

"You were just like that." My mom came into the kitchen laughing. I raised my eyebrow.

"You always wanted ice cream after you were done making a mess." My mom said as she lifted Casper.

"And what did you do?" I asked curiously.

"Your dad did. He played with you and cleaned the mess." Mom chuckled.

"Momma!! Dad's Home!!" I heard Astrid, 10-year-old my daughter, shout. Soon Astrid came into the kitchen with Aiden behind.

"Who wants chocolate?!" Eli, Aiden's Mom shouted from the garden. The kids ran to her as mom followed them, leaving us alone.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon my eyes met Aiden's. He was upset.

"Meeting." He said pulling me for a hug. I hugged him tightly.

"Was there a fight?" I asked softly.

"Astrid will be pronounced the Queen of Hell when she turns 18." He whispered.

"Many years after." I stated.

"We will have to train her." He stated as he looked out at the garden at our kids.

"She is strong." I stated proudly. She is brave.

"And that strength feels very familiar, Babygirl." He said worriedly.

"What are you thinking?" I asked. He looked away, avoiding my eyes.

"I am sorry." He whispered. I pulled back confused.

"What?" I asked. His eyes met mine. His was full of regret. My stomach fell upside down. Shit, this is bad.

"We couldn't do anything." He pleaded.

"What happened, Aiden?" I asked more sternly.

"She has to marry Remo once she turns twenty." Those words made my world freeze. No, this can't happen.

"Tell me this is a lie." My voice came broken. He shook his head.

"She is supposed to fall in love and marry, Aiden." I whispered, lowly.

"I am sorry." He pulled me into him. I felt tears run down my cheeks. Not Remo! She can't go anywhere near him!!

"Remo?" I asked slowly.

"Yes, Babygirl. Remo Adamos." By just hearing that name made my heartbreak twice the pace.

"Why?" I asked, Can't I stop this??

"For peace." he whispered. For peace, we have give up our daughter's life?

"We will figure a way out." Aiden said trying to calm me down.

I wipe the tears of ready for war which we can never win.

"Astride will be going out of the country for years." Aiden stated.

"For the best." I whispered as my eyes met Astrid's in the garden. Full of happiness and joy.

She waved at us. I smiled back.

"We will fight." Aiden whispered.

"We will." I said sternly.

"Mommy!!" Casper came running into the kitchen.

"Casper." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"We all can go to park?" He pouted again.

"Yes Momma, I want to go to the park too." I kissed her cheek trying not to cry.

"Let's go." I croaked. Mom and Eli came in laughing. As soon they saw our face their laughter stopped. They knew something is wrong.

"Let's go to park." Aiden stated. We all walked up to the park. The kids started playing around while we sat down chatting. Zavian and Iris joined soon.

"The kids are growing too fast." Iris started looking at the kids.

"That's what all parents think." Eli chuckled as she hugged Iris. Iris stared at me. She also knew and her eyes held something. She had a plan.

"Let's talk." Zavian said seriously. Aiden and Zavian explained things to Mom and Eli. They were shocked. Minutes passed.

"Uncle Aiden!!!!" Zayden came running to us.

"What happened?" Aiden asked.

"Astrid is crying." He stated as he pulled us to Astrid. My heart broke at the sight. She was a crying mess.

"What happened?" Zavian asked.

I rushed to Astrid as I lifted her up and tried to calm her.

"She said it is paining and started crying." Zayden said.

"Baby, What happened?" I whispered softly as I looked at her arms for any injury but found none.

"It is paining." She croaked as she tried to open her eyes.

"Where?" Aiden asked, worried.

"Eyes." She whispered. Her eyes peered open and that moment stopped our worlds. Completely stunned. Her Ocean blue eyes weren't blue anymore.

Red.

Familiar Red.

"Fuck."

***************************

Hey guys!!! Here goes the Epilogue. What do you think?? Comment How was it?? What do you think will happen now?? Btw What red eyes?? What do they mean?? I guess you all guys might have figured things out and found out who is back!!

Remo Adamo?? and Astrid??

Maybe their book will come out after 'Escaping Him'.

Meet you guys soon!!

Please
Vote and Comment!!!