Chapter- 17 Immortal?

Priscilla POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the light above.

I shifted around. I felt like I just cleaned every street in New york. My muscles pained more than anything.

I got up. I was in a bedroom. Royal blue blanket covering me.

It was already night. As soon I stood up cold wind made me shiver.

I looked down to see that I am in my bra and panties. I took the blanket and covered myself. What the fuck?

Memories of stabbing filled my mind. I gasped as I looked down. There was no scar on my stomach. Strange.

No sign of blood. Was it a dream?

I went to the bathroom. My jaw fell as I stared at myself in the mirror.

I looked different. My skin wasn't pale anymore. My eyes were wide, darkened. My hair colour darkened.

Shit?! What the fuck happened to me?

I looked like a model. I must be dreaming again.  I pinched myself. No.

I walked out and slipped into my casual clothes. 

I walked to the kitchen

I walked to the kitchen. I made myself some coffee. I am an addict to coffee.

I sipped it slowly as the front door opened. There he stood. Devil.

"You woke up at last." He said As he made his way in.

"What happened?" I asked cautiously. Did he really stab me?

"You were asleep for a week." He stated making my eyes go wide.

"A week?" I asked in horror.

"You were going through the transition." He informed.

"Into what?" I questioned. 

"Into immortal." He answered.

My eyes were wide open and my jaw must be underground in shock.

"I-Immortal?" I stuttered as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes." He said looking at me amused.

"Did you really stab me?" I asked as my hand went to my stomach.

He nodded shrugging. I stepped back. Did I die? Did I turn into a ghost?

"You aren't dead. You are between death and life. You are supernatural." Aiden explained. But it didn't help me calm down.

"Is that why I look different?" I asked.

"Your feature sharpens." He commented as his eyes travel my body.

"Hi! My eyes are up here, dude." I snapped. His eyes met mine.

"You turned way more gorgeous, baby girl. Your normal beauty is supernatural's beauty." He stated.

That kinda felt good. I was not low than those supernaturals.

Suddenly, I remembered my parents and friends. I need to talk to them. Well, wait!! Pause!!! I am between death and life? Will I ever be able to meet them?

"Can I meet my parents and friends?" I asked.

"Yes, but you can't stay with." He stated. I froze. What the fucking curse is this?

"What do you mean by that?! They are my family." I snapped furiously.

"Well, take in this information also, babygirl." He stated.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Heavenly." He smirked. I looked at him. This must be bad. Well, for me.

"Our wedding is tomorrow." His words took a minute to register in my head.

Our wedding?

"No!!" I yelled in horror as soon I understand those words.

"What do you mean by no?" He asked frowning.

"Do you want me to speak in Spanish?" I snapped coldly.

"Tomorrow morning. Behave. Kings of all kind will be there." He informed before disappearing into the house.

I let out a frustrated yell as I went back to the room where I slept...

It was midnight. When the sun rises I will have my bloody wedding.

I never thought of my marriage. And I never thought it would be this soon.

No!! I felt my eyes tear up. I cried into the pillow until I fell asleep.

 I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see a blond girl smiling at me.

"Good morning!!" She chirped.

"Good morning." I groaned as I got up.

"Are you excited?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Excited my ass?" I stated.

"Isn't it your marriage?" She asked confused as she sat down.

"Yeah. I hate it." I said.

"Did you guys fight?" She asked.

"I am forced into this." I stated. Her eyes widened.

"You don't want to marry him?" She asked shocked.

Suddenly, the door opened and a lady came in. She looked like professional.

"I am here to get you ready for the wedding." She said with no emotions.

I turned to the girl beside me. She was still in shock.

"Anna, she is forced into this." The blonde girl said to the women in front of us.

"So?" Anna asked.

"Can't we help her?" The blonde girl pleaded.

"Crystal, we can't do anything. We need to obey the King's order." Anna said.

Crystal gave me a sorry look. She couldn't do anything. Anna looked at me hopelessly. 

I went to the bathroom and took a bath for the worst day of my life. I wanted to scream and yell. I wanted my friends. I felt tears run down my eyes. I whimpered as memories of my friends fill my head. Me always laughing around them. 

I turned the shower on and sat on the ground. My knees pulled to my chest. I am here, going to marry and I never even dated anyone. 

The water ran down my body wetting my clothes. My body felt numb. Maybe I should try harder to escape. Maybe I should just......die. 

My parents might be going out of their mind worrying about me. My friends. They might be trying hard to help me. My pretty world is breaking in front of me. My life stopping. I never asked to be supernatural. Then why? 

I cried. Harder. This is bad. The worst that can happen to me. I didn't bully anyone to deserve this. I minded my own business. The water was cold making me tremble. 

"Priscilla." I heard Anna call softly. 

I didn't answer. I couldn't.

"Sweetheart, We have only two hours for the wedding." She said softly. 

Yeah,

Wedding...

******************
Hey guys!!!

What will you do if your marriage happens like this?

Question of the day:-

Sun or moon?

Vote!!

Comment!!!

Pretty Please!!!!!!