Chapter- 5 Chains

Priscilla POV

Chains. Big metal chains.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shrieked in horror.

"Nothing that you are thinking." He stated. I caught a small smile on his lips.

"Then?" I asked.

"Just stopping you." He said. He walked towards me. He caught my arm turning to the bed.

"Once I am free I will surely cut off your balls." I gritted my teeth as he held me tight making me hard to move.

"It will be your loss." He smirked as he sent a wink.

I scowled at him. I wish I could kick his ass right now.

"Don't you dare touch me." I snapped coldly.

"That is tempting but you will beg for me, baby girl." He whispered into my ear.

I felt goosebumps rise at his words. My body going wild. 

"Sleep tight, baby girl." He said and went out of the room.

My eyes wandered around. That hot jerk left the lights on. My eyes landed on the big portrait of Aiden on the wall.

It was very big. He looked dashing in a suit. The room was way too beautiful. 

My head snapped to the door when it opened. It was Aiden.

"Forgot something." He said sheepishly as he came to me. I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to off the lights.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." He said turning off the lights. He stood there staring at me for a sec.

He turned and left the room. I closed my eyes. I must be out of my mind.

I shouldn't be sleeping and should be trying to find an escape.

I was way too comfortable with him. Why? God knows!!

I felt like I knew this hot guy for more than 5 years.

I felt myself slipping into dreamland. Escaping the real one.

~ morning

I turned around in sleep trying to get in a more comfortable position.

My hand refused to come along my side. I groaned.

"Priscilla." I heard a very masculine voice.

I moaned in sleep. I wanted to sleep.

"Shit!!" I heard someone curse. My eyes snapped open as memories of yesterday rushed to my head.

My eyes landed on the handsome guy sitting beside me. Aiden.

He stared at me without blinking. I turned to see that I am still tied.

"Do you always stare at sleeping women?" I asked. 

"Maybe." He answered.

"That's creepy." I stated.

"I know." He said monotonously.

"Are you ever planning to remove these?" I snapped looking at the chains.

"It looks good on you." He whispered.

"It would look lovely if I was naked." I snapped coldly.  His eyes darkened at my words.

"Are you testing me?" He asked. I gulped. Shit! I should put a filter on my mouth soon.

"Aiden." Suddenly the door opened and beautiful women peeked inside.

She was so pretty. As soon she saw me she glared at Aiden.

"Aiden!! You tied her up?!" She yelled furiously. She entered the room fully.

My eyes widened. She was pregnant. It looked like her due date was close.

"Iris. She was about to leave." Aiden reasoned out.

"Excuse me, I need to go home." I snapped.

"Hey!! I am Iris." The pretty girl waved at me. A sweet smile on.

"Hey!! I am-" I started but she beat me.

"Priscilla." Iris stated with a laugh.

"Oh my god! When did I become this famous?" I exclaimed.

"The whole castle knows you." Iris chuckled.

"Shit! How?" I asked confused.

"You were he-" She started but Aiden beat her.

"Iris, No!" He growled. Iris shut her mouth.

"She doesn't remember?" Iris asked. She looked worried.

"No." Aiden stated. His eyes looked sad but his voice held no emotions.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. Iris gave me a concerned look as she backed out of the room.

"Will you open this chain." I demanded. He sighed and at last decided to open them.

As soon the chains were off I turned and was about to rush out but he was too fast.

In no seconds I was pulled and pinned onto the soft mattress. He moved so that he was on top of me.

"Don't you dare run from me." He warned dangerously. He was way too close.

Did he ever hear of personal space?

"Get off me." I snapped coldly. God only knows how I was shaking from inside.

His body radiated heat. My body trembled wanting to pull him closer. My both hands were pinned above my head and my legs were interlocked between his. His eyes were so captivating. I felt drugged in his embrace. 

"Priscilla." He whispered making my body do things that I never felt. I glanced at him through my eyelashes. He groaned. He leaned in and placed his face in the crook of my neck. Placing butterfly kisses. I bit my lip trying not to let a sound.

"Don't make me tie you up again." His words snapped me out of my daze. In a swift, I pulled my hand away and pushed him off me. My blood was boiling.  

"This is kidnapping. You can't keep me away from my home." I burst furiously. He stood up. 

"You are staying here and that is final." He stated.

"I am going home. My mom will be worrying."  I snapped. He didn't say anything. He just left the room. was he serious?

In few seconds the door opened and a head popped in. She wasn't Iris. 

"Hey!! I am Kiara." She waved and entered the room. 

"Hi." I smiled back.

"It's time for breakfast." She said pulling me downstairs. 

"Zavian!! I told you to bring them!!" I heard Iris shout. Soon she came into the vision. Behind her was a guy trailing behind. He was continuously apologizing. As soon Iris saw me she smiled.

"Hi, Priscilla." She waved at me. 

"Hi." I chuckled. The other guy waved at me.

"This is my Ex-husband, Zavian." She introduced the guy.

"Iris. You are not divorcing me for not bringing ice cream." Zavian said in horror. 

"How dare you forget my ice cream?" Iris snapped. I tried my best not to laugh. Zavian's eyes were pleading for help.

"Let's eat!!" Kiara exclaimed. The food was already placed on the table. I felt my mouth watering. 

"Yeah." I muttered. I sent a message to Rose.

'Will be at your home soon.'

 Now, How am I supposed to escape?

**************************
Hey guys!!!

Question of the day:-

Food or Sleep?

Please
Vote & Comment!!!