Chapter- 22 Disgusting

Priscilla POV

Kiss. We didn't share our wedding kiss. Yet.

Hot memories of our first kiss ran like a broken radio in my head. I felt my body react wildly, the ways I didn't know it could. He was staring at me intensely, his eyes boring into my soul. There were only a few inches between our lips. I felt drawn towards him. For that second all the hatred I had for him vanished into the thin air. Something else replaced the hatred.

Familiarity.

It felt like I knew him from my birth. His eyes looked familiar. His warmth felt perfect. It felt as if he was the missing piece of my life.

"I-I..." I couldn't help myself but stutter.

He looked at me amused. He waited for me to continue. I was out of words. 

Shit!! Why the fuck no words coming?

"I have to go to the bathroom." I rushed the words out of my mouth as I dashed away. I heard him chuckle. I felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't dare to look back, this was total bullshit. I must have lost my mind. 

What the hell was wrong with me?!

I asked a lady for directions. She showed me. I went in and stood in front of the mirror. My face was tomato red. I decided to take Aiden's advice and change my dress. The whole time I couldn't shake the feeling I got a few minutes before. The way my body needed to sync into his arms.

I turned to walk out but froze. My face doomed at the feature of hell stood before me. My eyes narrowed, my hackles up.

"Told you, I will come back for you." Aaron smirked as he walked towards me.

I looked around for anything that will protect me but found none.

Anything...

"Sorry douchebag. My husband must be waiting for me." I said as I walked past him. Just a few more steps I will be out. Before my hand could reach the handle a cold hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me away from the door.

"Why rush, baby?" He asked evilly. I felt my heart drop. I tried to push him but he stood there like a rock.

Fuck.

"Ai-" I was about to scream but this guy clamped his hand over my mouth shutting it. His other hand captured both my wrist as he twisted my hand and locked it in. Pain streamed through my arms. I felt tears run down my cheeks in terror. 

My mind screamed for Aiden or my friends or anyone.

"Aishdenk." I tried to scream for Aiden but my voice came muffled.

"Don't you dare shout." Aaron snapped. I shook as I thrashed against him.

His hand went to my waist holding me in place. I shook violently wanting to be far away from him. His hand went to the zip of the dress. Horror rattled my bones. His slimy hand on my body made me want to puke. 

I screwed my eyes shut as my mind screamed for that one person. 

Aiden!!!

I felt those cold hands ripped off me as a breaking of glass sounded behind me. I peeled my eyes open to see Aaron on the ground. The mirror behind him broke into pieces. My eyes were blurred as tears ran non-stop. I still could feel his disgusting hands on me.

"Priscilla." I heard a soft voice. I slowly lifted my eyes to meet Aiden's. I ran to him. My hands wrapped around him as I cried in his shirt. He rubbed circles, calming me. His breathing not even. His body shook as he held me. I looked up to see his eyes. There was rage. So much rage.