Chapter- 36 Sad

Priscilla POV

We entered the court. It was huge. My eyes took a minutes to run over the beautiful court. Aiden guided me. He made me sit on the throne as he sat beside me. I was still amazed at the beauty. 

"Shall we start?" A guy asked as he bowed down to us. It felt weird to me. No one bowed to me ever. 

"Yeah." Aiden said. His voice stern.

A old women was guided to the hall. She was old and weak. Her face was twisted in confusion.

"Queen?" Her voice held suprise.

"Queen." Aiden said. Her eyes widened as she bowed at me. It felt weird to have someone older than me to bow. I immediately stood up and bowed in return. A laugh escaped from Aiden.

"You weren't supposed to bow at a common person." He chuckled. I glared at him.

"I am a commoner. She is elder than me." I reasoned.

"You are no more a commoner sweetheart. You are a immortal queen of hell." He stated amused. 

"Whatever." I snapped as I sat down. The old lady was clearly enjoying the scene. 

"It is lovely to see you with your wife, King." She said softly.

"Why did you request to meet me?" Aiden asked. 

"I need your help." She said. Aiden waited her to continue. 

"I suspect that a very huge scale earthquake is going to take place. The people are clueless. IF it takes place it will destroy half of the world." The women explained. 

"So?" Aiden asked. I was confused as hell. This women is saying that half of the world will get destroyed and he is so cool?

"I need you to start a small earthquake." She said. 

"You may rest now." Aiden said dismissively. I turned to him.

"This is how the hell works?" I asked. 

"She is one of the people who work for me. She informs me the matters that is happening everywhere."  He informed. I nodded. 

"Good morning, King and... Queen." The guy came in. His eyes were at me. I gave him a welcome smile. What else am I supposed to do?

"Yeah." Aiden said a little bit loud to take his eyes of me. 

"The council has asked to schedule the meeting between the queen and the people." He said turning to Aiden.

"People?" I asked confused.

"The demons are the people of hell." Aiden commented. I nodded.

" The council want to finish the ritual as soon as possible." He said. 

"I will see into it."  Aiden snapped. 

"The Sameuls have send a message." He said as he handed a paper to Aiden. Aiden's face hardened as his eyes went through the words. 

"Get the people ready for the meeting." Aiden said. He crushed the paper and threw it away. I paid no attention to it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You will be meeting the people of hell." He said. 

"Now?" I asked. He nodded.

"Did something happen?" I asked. His face turned cold after reading the message.

"Don't worry. I will take care of it." He said. I nodded. He guided me to the room. I felt that something must be wrong. Very wrong. I was thinking hard to find correct words to speak to Aiden.

He looked furious. After reading that letter. 

"Before meeting the people I want you to meet someone." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Will show you." He said. He guided me somewhere. No electrical lights were there in the corridor. 

"Are you taking me to a haunted place?" I asked, jokingly.

"No. Nobody can come here except few." He said. Restricted area?

We entered a door. My eyes widened as it landed on the pale women lying on the bed. Her breathing was shallow and quite. I neared, leaving Aiden behind.

She was beautiful. Her brown hair till her chest. Her long eyelashes were natural. My hand raised and found it's place on her forehead. 

It was cold. Ice cold. My hand burned as I removed it. I turned to Aiden.

"She is my mom." He said quietly. I gasped. He looked different. 

"Your mom?" I asked. He nodded.

"My looks are from my dad." He said. He sat down beside me. His eyes fixed on his mother. I was so focused on her that I didn't see the surrounding. My eyes landed on the large painting. An elder version of Aiden, must be his father.  

"That is my family." He asked. His toned laced with sadness. I eyes fixed on the painting. His mother looked alive. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Aiden was a small kid who stood between them with a carefree smile.

A baby was in his mother's hand. She was laughing. My eyes turned to the portrait beside it. It was a small girl laughing and Aiden playing him her.

"She is my sister." He said. His voice laced in lots of emotions. His fogged with sadness. I hugged him. 

"Her name was Ember." He continued. 

"Ember. She was two when she was killed." I felt my heart break as a tear escaped his eye. He was opening up. But it already was hard knowing about Ember.

"My dad's cousin, Samuel. He betrayed him. The enemies were defeated but Samuel he backstabbed my dad. He killed him." He said. 

"My mom fought but she was beaten up badly until her heart beated once a week. I was send out of the country for a wedding my parents send me to. Ember was used as punching bag. She died because of those backstabbers. When I returned I was beyond furious. I killed them. I killed them except the one."  His tone was hard with anger. He looked shattered.

"She didn't deserve to die. She died." He cried. I felt tears of mine already pouring. 

"I am sorry." I whispered. He looked broken. Broken angel. I felt bad of myself for ever not trusting this guy.

"Who is the one who you left without killing?" I asked. 

"Louis. He begged for his life. I am fucking going kill him." He said. His eyes hardened. My eyes turned to to portrait. Beautiful family broken. Shattered in pieces. 

"Aiden, Can I watch him die?"

*************
Hey guys!!!!

Please
Vote
And
Comment!!!!