-ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-

South Korea, A country where some people can be really against the idea of LGBT+..... In the 21st century, there are still people who think same sex attractions are illnesses....

Nowadays people accept the bitter truth of life and move on to accept the LBGT+ community but If we think about it, Even Now People find it difficult to accept a person who is gay or lesbian, then What will happen when two lovers in the 12th century are of same sex....

Everyone has different prospectives of Life.... different ways to see Life... Even the two young boys had but the society didn't let them live like that...

Nothing was wrong with them but with the people's thinking....

The people back then called it sin to commit a relationship like that and the sin comes with consequences according to them.... They weren't God to punish them but they did...

They killed them...

Was it there fault that they loved each other endlessly? It was Narrow-minded thinking but the society they were living in called it right way of thinking....

The two boys died in each others arms.... They couldn't believe there own parents anticipated to the Murder

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"K-Kookie... C-Come ahh c-closer... Promise m-me w-we w-will meet a-again" Jimin reached out for Jungkook's pinkie and locked his one....

"w-we will m-meet again... b-but the w-world w-will understand us t-then" Jungkook promised as he squirmed in pain and placed a painful last kiss on Jimin's lips who was counting his last breathe....

As Jungkook pecked His lips.... Both were already in heaven...

Farewell Love