Chapter - 51:

"Alright, now before I start, Damon you don't even think about running away because this place is surrounded by cops which is no surprise because you have a felony record; not to mention you are a fugitive and this is for you too, might as well hear it and spend the rest of your life in jail. So, it started when Justin had fractured his right arm, on the next day I had twisted Jason's right arm too. Justin had a white plaster but Jason had a black one. When I went back to the room after I excused myself, Justin wasn't in his bed, everyone had already left. I asked Katelyn where Justin went but she said in the bathroom which was not true because it was empty when I checked. When I came out from your ward, that's when I spotted someone hiding behind a wall, I couldn't get a better look at his face but he too had a white plaster on. I thought it was Justin." I explain when Jesse cuts me off

"Wait! If Justin is the culprit why is Jason on the ground"

"Hey! It wasn't me, guys I swear! I don't even know what is going on" Justin defends.

"Yes, Justin we know. Jesse could you please shut it and listen to the whole story. And Damon, hang in there. I've got a surprise for you too, couldn't let an old rival walk empty-handed, now could I? You're gonna love it" I smile evilly at him before clapping my hands together.

"Alright, now back to the story. Now, I was suspicious but since it was the first time, I let it slid. The next was when I caught Mr. Clark working in the same hospital where my dad is hospitalized. No one knew about that; he was too busy keeping the smirk on his face intact that he accidentally spilled while asking me that if he shouldn't mention my dad to Sterling. It was weird, he didn't even seem surprised by the information I shared. It got me suspicious. Not taking any more chances with him, I asked Katelyn a favor...." I trail off hoping someone would get my point faster.

"Hold on, so you're saying that Katelyn only dated Jason because you asked her to?" Sterling asked, smiling. I nodded.

"What?? Katelyn, is that true, I thought you said you liked me, you even gave me a ring- oh no you didn't" Jason seethed at her.

Unfazed by Jason's words Katelyn retorted "What? You thought I'd date a jerk like you, yeah, dream on."

Ignoring the smile on Justin's face I continued.

"Jason, Thomas Fuller once said "with foxes, we must play the fox" But yes, he guessed it right. The ring she gave her was being bugged by me. So, I heard every conversation he had with Damon. But the conversation he had was not that useful. Until a week before the night, Damon broke into my house. I had formed my plan with you guys, Jason excluded. Something, unusual happened that night which you guys don't know about it yet. I was staying at Sterling's house when someone broke into his father's office that night. We fought, but during his escape when the attacker broke the window with the chair he got injured in his leg, it was quite deep from where I saw. Guess what? Jason was limping the next day. Sorry to say this Sterling but I visited Jason's house that night. Just in case, he wasn't there. The next day Justin told me he stayed there for the night. You guys get the picture. On the other hand, Katelyn was informing me of Jason's every move. Even when I was away. He went missing from time to time, switched his phone off too, so no one could contact him. Olivia that's why Katelyn and I seemed close. That's the reason why I knew Jason set us up. That both had planned it, that he would tell us the information, also I heard him talking in the school.

I didn't lie that I hadn't called the cops, sterling did that. Remember when our car broke down, I clogged the exhaust with a stone, while you were busy fighting, I contacted Sterling to follow Damon, which is how he knew he was here, Andrea helped us. That's it, I guess" I say.

"You are nothing but a two-faced evil liar!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Yeah, you scum. I can't even look at you right now" Justin shrieked.

"Wow, you're really good" Olivia complimented, impressed.

Jason just rolled his eyes at them, being the jerk, he is. Smacking him across his head "I guess we're done here; you can call the cops in now" I sigh out.

"Wait, you said you had a surprise for him?" Jesse reminded me.

"Oh yeah, Sterling you can bring her" I signal Zander and Sterling

"Her? Who?" Damon asks

"Patience grasshopper, you'll see"

A blond girl, big beautiful eyes around our age enters the room.

"Wait a second.... Oh!" everyone in the room gasped.

"They are twins!" Justin exclaimed.

"Well! Yeah, they are, Damon it seems you got a bit rusty at your work after being in jail. You didn't do your homework correctly. Sebastian has two daughters, twins actually. Adrianna and Andrea. Adrianna is a minute younger than Andrea. Adrianna the one you abducted is a girly type, likes to dress up and stuff while Andrea is the one who likes to kick some butt, and you, my friend are her new victim. Don't you know about twin telepathy? Whatever Adrianna thought or felt was also felt and heard by Andrea. I already had a plan so we didn't come sooner. Andrea go get him. He's all yours" I smile at the girl.

"I'm gonna kill you. How dare you kidnap my little sister" She screams at him before beating him up brutally hard. That's when I remember something "oh right. Andera! Wait I gotta say something"

The girl stops "And Damon you can keep the Ruby it's a forger. I made a duplicate one. Okay, you can continue" I say to her and she knocks him cold with one last blow before untying her sister.

Looking back at my friend circle, they look at me with a very, very stunned face. Even Sebastian, who was standing at the entrance looks at me with admiration. Guess he heard the story. Shrugging, I stand in front of Katelyn, thinking she would be the only one who would be less stunned by all the information since she knew half of it too. But nope.

Sighing "Guys! Let's go already I'm hungry, can we grab a cheeseburger or something?" I whine.

When getting no response, heavily sighing I take out my mini Nutella jar "Alright, whenever you're ready..." sitting on the ground I lick some Nutella off my fingers....