Chapter - 46:

I'm sneaking out tonight. I have to- no I need to sneak out or else I'll die. I can't stand my aunt talking about face masks all day. Also, Sterling and Zander are coming tonight.

"Aunt Caroline" I call out "I'm going to bed early, I'm not feeling too well" I come down in my ilk robe which is completely hiding my outfit beneath it, which is a leather jacket, undershirt, and black shorts.

"What happened are you alright?" she places a hand on my forehead to check my temperature, which I made sure is hot, I took a really hot bath.

After pretending to take the medicine in front of her I go to my room and spit the medicine out. I place the pillows in such a way that it looks like I'm lying there, covering the pillows completely with the blanket. I then grab my knee boots.

Walking to the window, I open it, with the boots still in my hands I jump out of the window. After I reach a block away, I wear my boots and start my Harley and drive off.

"Finally, what took you so long" Olivia complains just I enter her house.

"Well, excuse me for getting late. Sneaking out while you're grounded, not the best experience" I sass.

"Come on, everyone's waiting. Oh, right, Jason had a family dinner or something, " she says.

We greet and settle down.

"So, did you guys find anything," I ask?

"We tailed him for 2 days but lost him in the end. Seb's daughter wasn't there with him though" Sterling says.

"Okay, maybe he kept her hostage somewhere." I guess.

After combining all the things we found out, we start making our next plan.

It was 2 am by the time we finished. We all gathered in front of Olivia's house. I noticed Zander was keeping her close wherever he went and the arm that was snaked around her waist wasn't hard to miss. Catching Olivia's eye, I winked at her, while she flushed red and got out of his hold. Noticing Olivia's action, Zander's face turned into a frown as he stopped talking to Sterling. Now everyone's eyes were on them.

"No way! When did this happen" Jesse was then first to say, pointing a finger back and forth between them.

Justin looked clueless until he saw what Jesse was indicating at and realization dawned on him "oh" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"We'll talk about this later" I give a pointed look to Olivia before hopping on my bike and driving off.

I'm near my house when my phone goes off. Stopping on the side of the road I check my phone. It's Sterling, turning my bike, I drive to our place.

"Are you alright? Justin told me about your neighbor" He looks at me with sympathy.

I curse at Justin, "he can't even keep a secret for a while. Gosh, I'm gonna kill him" I glare at the floor.

"Hey, hey why didn't you want anybody to know" he puts a comforting hand on my shoulder

"I.... I just know you guys have so much on your plate because of, Damon and Dean. I didn't want to trouble you with more of my drama" I sigh out.

He flicks my forehead. Hard.

"Ouch. What was that for" I glare at him?
"That was for being unreasonable," he says.

"Do we ever blame you, it's not your fault either for getting tangled up in such a situation. You have to tell everyone no matter how burdensome it is, that's the purpose, they share and find a solution together. So, we'll find who was the reason behind her death" he lectures me.

"Alright, alright. I'll tell everyone, but once Damon is caught" I put forth my condition.

"Deal" he agrees.