Chapter 15: Dreamweave Secrets

I woke up with something jumping on me and kissing me on my cheek or rather someone. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sterling with Lilly in his arms, staring at us from the doorway. Chase is sitting on my stomach and occasionally kissing my cheek cutely. I smile at him "good morning" he greets me. I greet him back and pick him in my arms kissing his cheek. He blushes. Aww. I smile.

I didn't realize we fell asleep; I remember Lilly and Chase falling asleep in my arms, maybe I must've fallen asleep after that.

"Hey, I'm sorry for falling asleep" I apologize, but he just smiles "It's okay, they were undetectable from you in the morning, as you can see for yourself," he says pointing Chase out, I blush.

I quickly get up, with Chase still in my arms, he cutely tucks his head in my neck and starts sucking his thumb. I push his hair back, kiss his forehead, and look back at Sterling who is watching me with an unreadable expression with Lilly in his arms.

I get ready for school, apparently Sterling brought my clothes on the way back home. We are already late, so after tucking Chase into his bed, who was crying as soon as I place him down so we had no choice, we rush to school.

Making our way to our lockers

"So, did your work got done?" I ask, "Yeah, kind of," he says.

"Tonight at 9, meet me at the kids' park. I'll give you the answers." With that, he goes to his class and I go to mine.

The day passed quickly.

It's 8:50 and I'm getting ready to go to the central kids' park, my aunt is gone for the night shift at the hospital and will come at 4 in the morning. I lock the house and walk to the park.

I see a figure standing behind a tree and I know it's Sterling.

"Hey!" I greet him as I approach him, he seems tense. He handed me over his black hoodie just like he has worn one. It has a strange symbol on it. It seems familiar.

He led me behind a weird shaped slide.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as he traced his index finger into a pattern and closed one eye, "just watch" he whispered. I watch in shock as a laser traces his open eye, then the light becomes green and it opens.

He pulls my hood above my head which now covered my whole face just like his. He slid through the opening of the slide he just opened and signaled me to follow.

I did as he held my hand tightly. The next thing I know is I'm sliding down. Once we reached down.

I was shocked to see......