Chapter - 40: Catherine meets with Guy

I kick the guys as they fell on the ground, groaning they grumble about me being abusive towards little, innocent kids.

Rolling my eyes, I push them into separate bathrooms to freshen up. We are already running behind schedule.

Fifteen minutes later, when the boys come out and sit comfortably on the dining chairs, I grab them by collars and stuff their mouths with pancake and sausage before I drag two protesting pigs with me.

"Hey! What's the rush? " Justin whines.

"We are an hour behind our schedule. I told you guys to be right on schedule." I glare at them both while they shrink back.

"Sorry Catherine, but we got tired because of all the running yesterday." Jesse justifies

"Whatever, just be ready on time," I grumble as I hail a cab.

"Where are we exactly? Are you sure we're not lost? " Justin asks as all three of us stare at the old warehouse, which was apparently reeking of wet dogs, smelly socks, and Cheetos?

"Catherine, I don't think this is where someone would live," Jesse says.

"No, but this is where someone will meet who doesn't trust. Let's go, " I explain.

I pushed the chipped and rusty doors open; it was completely empty. I looked around, spotting orange crumbs on the floor. I chuckled at his old habit.

"Catherine, there's no one here." Justin's voice echoes through the empty warehouse.

"Clearly, you have a lack of observation. Just follow me.

Climbing up the stairs, I open the door. "Guy, you if you were eaten Cheetos here might as well, meet us at the continent store."

I hear the boys whisper "Guy" in unison, but I ignore them.

"Old habits die hard, huh?" I said, spotting a stout, mid 20 boy behind the wooden plank.

Emerging from behind the plank, he embraced me in a bone-crushing hug. Patting his back awkwardly, "c-c-can- can't breathe," I coughed as he released me.

"It doesn't look like he doesn't trust you, " Justin says.

"Who says I don't trust her? It's you both I don't trust, " he stares at them skeptically.

Shaking my head, I pull back Guy by his arm. "Be nice." I glare at him.

"Jesse, Justin, this is Guy and Guy. These are the boys," I introduce them.

"What kind of name is that?" Justin laughs while Guy circles them both as he answers."This name of French origin means 'to lead' or 'guide'. Derived from the Hebrew' goy', it means 'valley' in Hebrew, 'life' in Latin. And as a friend of Catherine, here I am the perfect meaning of the name, it's pretty cool if you ask me. Plus, I'm half French and half Mexican. Now I'm done talking to you two losers." Guy says before he turns towards me

"You beeped me yesterday after 4 years. It must be something important."

"Yeah, I just cracked a coded message, but I'm not so sure about it, and I wanted you to find something out for me," I say, Guy nods before he turns to the boys

"See? The meaning of my name perfectly implies to me, "

Grabbing his ear, I dragged him away from the boys, ignoring his whining. It's been a while since I saw him....