Chapter Forty-three

Start from the beginning

"Good," Luke told him before cheekily adding, "But I'd sleep better with you by my side."

Ashton smiled down and muffled the boys fluffy, healthy hair. "I know you would Lukey."

Luke smiled happily as his boyfriend drew patterns into his hair. He hummed peacefully into the boy's muscular body. Ashton looked down and took in the younger boys soft physique. His pale white skin looked so soft as it slightly hung a little tiny bit over his jean waistline.

"Does your brother not get a good morning hug too?" Ben asked pouting as he opened his arms out for his younger brother to enter. Luke quickly hurried over and hugged him. The older boy picking him up and swaying with him in his arms. "I can't believe you're sixteen now. You're not our little baby anymore," the older brother smiled sadly looking at the blonde. "But at least you've got better and you've got your baby fat back. It really suits you, Luke."

Ashton smiled at the way Ben completed Luke's body, it was really encouraging for Luke. It didn't offend Luke either, he just cuddled into him more, feeling comforted.

"It's not baby fat," Jack stated bluntly. He had quite a heated argument with Luke last night as the younger boy took the last ice cream. Jack got annoyed and didn't say nice things to Luke. Things a vulnerable boy like Luke couldn't take.

He also didn't fail to mention Ashton and how he was no good for him. Telling the boy that he'll dump him soon enough. Luke didn't believe it though.

"It is," Ben argued not wanting to hurt Luke's feeling. The sixteen-year-old was sat on his lap and Ashton cooed at how cute he looked.

"Baby fat is was stays on your body as you grow up and eventually loose. Luke lost all his body fat and has now started to gain it back again. It just all fat," he explained and Luke cuddled into Ben's chest insecurely not wanting to hear this.

"It's not bad though. It's healthy," Ashton shot back aggravated that he was now upsetting his boyfriend after he just told him not to. "He's still a healthy weight."

No one knew what was up with Jack today. But he was in the mood to upset everyone. "It's not. I'm mean look at that gut he's getting!"

"Stop it," Ashton warned not wanting Luke to hear this. Ben widened his eyes at what he was hearing. His little brother only had a small belly and Jack was exaggerating it way too much for Luke's mental state.

"It's the truth though and Luke needs to learn to take it," Jack shot back. "He can't just eat what he wants because he will become overweight again and then he'll probably become anorexic again."

"Jack," Liz warned from the kitchen doorway. Not wanting her son to hear or be trigger by any weight topics. She was specifically strict on what he watched nowadays.

"I'm just stating my scientific knowledge I learn in collage. Luke lost all his muscle mass and has done no form of exercise next. He is all fat, no muscle and it's unhealthy," he shrugged simply. Then realise what he had said just said he quickly added, "I'm not saying it's ugly or anything. It does look really cute on Luke, but he needs to tone it up a bit."

Ashton glared at the boy, he hated that he couldn't just keep quiet, just for Luke's sake. He could tell the blonde was affected by it.

Liz sighed, the day was already starting off bad. "Luke you need some sun cream, come here sweetie," she said trying to make the situation better.

"Mum!" Luke whined embarrassedly. "I'm sixteen. I can do it myself!" She shook her head and annoyed he headed over to her. She applied it all over his body and then got to his stomach. As soon as the blonde saw her hand go towards the area, he immediately sucked it in. Making his ribs a little more visible than anyone would like and making his belly flat. Luke liked looking this way. He didn't like being soft and perceived as a fat or chubby.

Everyone noticed the boys drastic action and stared worriedly.

Once his mother finished applying the cream, Luke headed back over to sit on Bens lap, his stomach still sucked in.

Ben sighed and whispered into his brother's ear, "Stay strong for me, please. You're perfect just the way you are."

Luke simply shook his head and crossed his arms over his naked torso. "He's right."

-