Chapter Forty-two

Chapter Forty-two

-

Luke had now been at the school for a month and the teasing and name calling didn't go away. No one said anything but the group of boys, they taunted him about the weight he was gaining and the slight belly he was growing.

He never told anyone though, even though both Ashton and his mother told him to. He didn't want to be a snitch, it generally made the situation worse. Somehow the boys also found out Luke used to self-harm and had psychosis. He didn't know how but would love to know the source they got that from.

Sometimes the teasing and name calling got to Luke, he wouldn't eat a meal and everyone would get really angry. Other times it really stressed him out, he couldn't control what they were doing and that resulted in him secretly binging during the night.

Luke had always loved food, he just never knew when to stop. Hence why he gave up all together before. No one really noticed he was binging because he did it secretly and he managed to hide the bloating pretty good. Either throwing up or wearing a baggy top.

He'd slip back into bed with Ashton and the curly haired boy would wrap his arms round Luke and didn't notice a thing. Maybe because Luke wasn't underweight and he couldn't care how big his tummy was.

-

"I'm nervous Ashy," Luke muttered as the curly haired boy placed the scale in front of him.

Both Ashton and Liz thought it'd be best if Luke had a scale in his room neither was he allowed to weigh himself every day or week.

Therefore, they settled on monthly. So Luke hadn't weighed himself in a month and he was terrified of how high his weight would be.

He used to be one hundred and thirty-nine, but he knew since then he had accumulated a little fat around his midsection and no longer had a thigh gap. Likewise, with the binging he had done, Luke knew that would put his weight up drastically.

"Don't be," Ashton said hugging his boyfriend from behind.

"But what if I've gained lots of weight," the blonde pouted insecurely.

The curly haired boy cupped the blonde head in his hands and looked him straight in the eyes. "Luke, you're still recovering it's okay to gain weight. Me and you know you've gained weight and you shouldn't be surprised by the number. It means nothing."

"It does to me Ashton," Luke admitted.

Sighing Ashton ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "Your body is beautiful Luke. It's a perfect size." The blonde nodding, knowing Ashton wasn't  going to see things his way. "Ready then?" the older boy asked as he waited for the boy to step on the scale.

Insecurely nodded, the blonde stepped on the scale. Something he hadn't used in a long time. He waited patiently for the pounds to add up, they were adding up to more than he ever witnessed in over half a year. He didn't even react negatively to the end result. He felt guilty. But didn't feel the need to loose weight, at the moment

"153," Ashton said smiling proudly. He didn't know how his boyfriend had done it, but he was proud.

"Is it bad?" Luke asked his boyfriend nervously, not wanting his boyfriend to judge him negatively.