Chapter Seventy-two

Chapter Seventy-two

-

The wedding ceremony was beautiful, a smile was always spread across everyone's faces at the joyous moment.

It was now later in the evening, and everyone has had a drink or two. Luke sat in the corner, his head on Ashton's shoulder. He was not good at talking to people, especially strangers who either mum or Alex knew.

"This is magical," Luke whispered over the loud music, scanning his blue eyes over the room.

"I know. Is it not amazing how the uniting of two people could make everyone so happy," Ashton agreed, thinking it was an amazing moment. Standing at the end of the aisle whilst the bride and groom said their vows, he could not be more appreciated for Luke and his family.

"I hope we can get married together one day," the blonde wished, thinking into the future. Maybe ten or so years later.

"I do too Luke. I truly believe you are the one for me. We could spend the rest of our lives together."

Luke beamed up at the curly haired boy. His tie was now off and he had undone two of the top buttons, revealing the hair on his chest and the tan skin.

"Is that Victoria?" Ashton asked, squinting over to the door where a man and a woman walked in. "And Sid?" It was hard to tell due to all the flashing lights and many people scattered around the hired out room.

"I think so," Luke agreed, instantly becoming insecure. Both of the two therapists had not seen him in a while. Sid, in about three months now and Victoria over a year. Neither of them had ever seen him at this size or near it and he was worried about what they would think.

"They're coming over," the curly haired boy muttered, watching the familiar pair walk over to them, Alex following behind them, a little all over the place already.

As they drew closer, Luke sat up and made himself more presentable, Ashton took his pint of beer and took a sip of it. He had already allowed Luke drink of it, he instantly gagged when trying it, sticking to a coke.

When they came to a halt in front of the younger two, they all smiled silently at each other. "It's good to see you are still together," Victoria praised surprise. She did not believe Ashton would wait around for the younger, difficult boy.

"I could never lose this one," Ashton laughed, taking his boyfriend's hand. Luke blushing. "As annoying as he can get."

Luke scowled at his boyfriend and gently whacked his arm. But, remaining silent and still feeling insecure. He could sense Sid scanning him up and down, which did not help.

The blonde adverted his eyes from Ashton, up to Sid's. He held a monotone expression on his face, not expressing any view on his weight. Luke knew the man had scheduled a session next week between the two to discuss how the past couple of months had been.

On the other hand, Victoria shared all of her thoughts on the blonde's recovery. "You look so well," she complimented Luke. "So full and healthy."

"Thank you," Luke smiled, grateful she was positive towards his progress.

"Are you happy with your body?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, very," he admitted truthfully, his eyes flickering over to Sid who was now whispering away to the blondes now step dad.

"It almost seemed impossible to help you recover, now look at you," she laughed, recalling all the struggles of getting the anorexic to eat. "Am I still the best therapist you have had?"

"Yeah," Luke smirked, with the rise of an eyebrow.

"So it's Alex still then," she rolled her eyes, knowing he always preferred his original therapist.

"It's actually not," he confirmed.

"No way!" she said shocked. "You used to hate Sid."

"I know, in some ways I still do. He can be cruel. But, he is the only one who has truly helped me want and to recover properly."

Victoria pouted.

"You helped of course," Luke added, to make the women feel better.

"Has Sid ever told you why he became a therapist or what he specialises in?" Victoria asked, changing the subject.

"No, why?" Luke frowned.

Victoria smiled sadly. "It will shock you. But, it will also make you hate him all the more."

-