Chapter One

Chapter One

-

"Luke!" the human alarm clock in which was his mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Laying half asleep the blonde boy dismissed the wake-up call deciding to cuddle into the warmth of his blue duvet which smelt of his mother's washing powder, in other words home.

His mind, although he was trying to relax, was filled with hectic thoughts and gentle, soothing voices. However, were soon interrupted when the snooze on the human alarm clock had switched back to wake up call.

"Luke if you don't get out of bed I will personally walk up those stairs and drag you out!" his mother yelled finalising that the snooze button on the human alarm clock was not allowed to be pressed again.

Groaning he pried open his heavy eyelids before throwing back his quilt to reveal his larger body in a pair of grey nightclothes. He brought his chubby hands, which were pale from his lack of going outside, to his happy ocean blue eyes and rubbed them before climbing out of bed and hurrying tiredly to his on suite.

Brushing his candy decayed teeth and styling his awkwardly greasy blonde hair. Luke then began to tug on his tight uniform. Slowly doing up the buttons on his shirt then fiddling with the laces on his vans he had successfully dressed in an impressive time.

Dawdling down the stairs. Passing baby photos and pictures of family holidays he never really took notice of. The corner of his eye caught a glimpse of one from a year ago. Himself in a pool at their hotel. For the first time, he slightly questions why he'd never seen it on any of his schoolmates, how his larger torso created three slightly big folds when sitting. Shaking his head and deciding that the philosophy that everyone's body is different was the answer, the blonde entered the kitchen to the sweet scent of pancakes.

In front of his usual chair was a pile of four pancakes, covered in golden syrup. The blondes favourite breakfast, as his mother knew. He'd always demanded more as a child and still did however she decided to keep the limit at four. She knew it wasn't healthy for her youngest son, especially as he wasn't in a healthy state at the time being. Nevertheless, could never give in to her troublesome favourite.

Luke chewed with his canines at the pastry savagely, syrup gathered around the corner of his lips.

"Stuffing your face again Lukey?" the blonde older brother questioned at the boy who was savouring the food he was consuming.

Walking over to her second oldest son, Liz placed two pancakes in front of the older boy before raising the cloth she had in her left hand whacking him around the head playfully. "Don't be mean," she stuck up for Luke. Mainly because she hoped it would not trigger anything or make him realise how big he was.

"Favouritism," Jack pouted crossing his arms over his flat torso as he watched Luke lick his lips and eye up his full plate, unlike his own now empty one.

Jack knew what his younger brother was thinking and wanted. He never knew why his mother never said or did anything about her son's increasing weight. Doctors had mentioned it for the past few years as the family had watched the youngest boys waist expand unhealthily.

Whilst Luke's dad, after he returned every now and then from his film trips, would comment on how the blonde had gained yet more weight and try to talk his wife into lowering his food intake. She just told him hoping that it was his baby fat. That he'd lose it eventually and a boy needs a little fat anyway.

However, everyone knew, except the clueless blonde, that was not the case. It was more like he overrate and under-exercised, therefore, found himself nearing obese at fifteen.