Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

-

Even the nicest people have their limits. And currently Luke was Alex's limit.

"Just because you're angry at him, doesn't mean you have to be cruel," Victoria stated as she pulled Alex out of her office. Luke was currently sat inside. Shaking slightly terrified by how his therapist had dragged him down the corridor.

"He's being extremely selfish," the man snapped in an immature tone.

"How so? The boy knows himself best, he's going to know if he can handle eating or if he needs to rely on the tube still."

"It's not up to him. I'm his therapist here and without me, he'd be dead."

"Alex," the woman narrowed her eyebrows sternly and crossed her arms. A gesture which terrified most men. "Take a break from him for a while. Do some research on anorexia as it's not your speciality."

"No. He still needs sessions every-"

"I'll handle him for a little. I'll see where I can get with him mentally, okay?"

"But-"

"I'll take care of him... I know," she winked with a cheeky grin.

"What? How?" the man mumbled confused and honestly a little embarrassed at how his boss knew the circumstances of how he agreed to help Luke.

"Just go," she laughed pushing him gently before turning round to enter her office where a shaken up boy sat.

Sighing she smiled. To a stranger, he'd look awful but to her, he looked amazing. She hadn't seen him in over a month due to his approach towards eating and she could tell there was an evident gain in weight. And even better a healthier look to him.

However, he was in her office again and that had to have meant he had not been eating.

-

After his appointment with Victoria, Alex took the boy to get the nasal gastric tube removed which was a struggle with the tantrum the fifteen-year-old had.

Yet it was removed and let's just say Luke was not happy. Although there were many more emotions tangled in with each other. As a result, the blonde did what he thought would prove his point; he decided not to eat.

Skipping breakfast and ignoring the lunch placed in front of him, Alex was informed and made sure the boy was present and was going to eat his lunch.

But, Luke did not show any sign of going to eat the food even after Alex yelled and threatened him with multiple punishments. Therefore the grey haired man grabbed his arm and dragged him straight to Victoria's office.

-

"So," Victoria clasped her hands together as she took her seat behind her desk, opposite the blonde. "You're not eating again."

Looking down Luke gulped. He could tell his stomach has increased in size yet again and his shirt rested on the little bump. His head was telling him that it was fat and that he needed to starve himself to be skinnier again.