Chapter Twenty-nine

Chapter Twenty-nine

-

"Victoria's office. Now." Alex muttered looking down at the mess. He was not angry, more so disappointed and concerned about where Luke was going to go from here. Because he was still close to death.

Sighing with a guilty expression Luke began to walk out of the room. All hatred he had for the man at the moment and he was filled with sorrow. He must be a right pain in the arse.

Turning round slightly to still see his therapist looking down at the mess Luke mumbled. "Sorry."

Alex shrugged yet remained facing the other way. "Sorry won't cut it, Luke. If you are truly sorry you would try and eat."

"But-" Luke began to protest. Of course, he was well and truly sorry but eating was a whole different level which was a lot more than a simple sorry.

"Victoria's office. Now!" he warned again. His voice considerably louder this time.

The blonde slowly walked out of the room and headed to Victoria's office. One that had become all too familiar for the problematic boy.

Meanwhile, Alex quickly got someone to clean up the mess so the three of them could have a long talk.

Therefore when he headed towards the women's office he did not expect Luke to still be walking there. Which he was whilst dragging his finger along the wall.

"I am loosing it with you, Luke. Do you not follow anything I ask you to do?" Alex snapped annoyed.

Jumping out of his skin Luke looked at the elder who was now by his side. "Sorry," he yet again apologised. "I'm walking slow."

His eyes glanced down at the new bowl of porridge the grey haired man now carried in his hands which had steam rising above it. Luke sighed, he was going to have to eat and he knew it. Because he new too well that his therapist would not let him have a feeding tube again. All because he knew the blonde could eat.

He then began to pick up his pace before minutes later arriving at the destination he should have been at minutes ago.

Alex knocked on the office door and immediately entered after the women's voice called for them to enter.

She was not so surprised to see Alex. The two often had to have quick meetings to discuss Luke's progress as they were both hosting therapy sessions for him

But when she saw Luke dawdling in behind him and the bowl of porridge in the man's hands and could not help but sigh. "Is he not eating again?" Victoria asked sadly.

"No," Alex answered pulling the chair out for the blonde to sit in. "And instead of just not eating it he decided to hide it in his shoes and flush it down the toilet."

"How'd you find out?" the women asked confused.

"He left a trail of porridge where it came out of his shoes," the grey haired man revealed.

"Oh Luke," Victoria frowned. "What are we going to do with you young man?"

Looking down the blonde boy looked down ashamed and bluntly apologised. "Sorry."