Chapter Seventy-one

Chapter Seventy-one

-

It had been two months since Luke had a session with Sid, although they were not finished. He sort of purposely ditched Luke to see how he would get on by himself.

"It's going to be weird seeing mum marry Alex later," Luke muttered Ashton Ashton reached up into a high cupboard. Luke sat on his bed, legs swinging beneath him.

"How so?" the curly haired boy asked, looking back quickly at the boy, before pulling the scales out of the cupboard.

"To me, mum is still with dad," the blonde sighed. "I don't know!" he then laughed.

"You are one weird boy," Ashton laughed as well, placing the scale on the floor. He watched Luke's eyes loiter on it.

"I haven't weight myself in two months," he admitted, sticking to not knowing his weight, to prevent him from any form of dieting or starvation.

"Are you scared to?" the older boy asked, sitting next to his boyfriend and gently squeezing his hand. It wasn't skeletal anymore, it was soft and comfortable to hold.

"No. I just know I'm not going to weigh anywhere near one hundred and twenty anymore," he admitted looking down at his body. His black night top slightly clinging to his softer torso.

"Your legs are still really skinny," Ashton complimented, wrapping his large hand around the boy's thigh. "So does your face. Although it looks all the more handsome now you have gained weight."

Luke blushed, burying his head into the curly haired boy's shoulder. "I know," he agreed. "It all goes to my belly. It looks really fat," he pouted.

"It's not fat," Ashton disagreed, lifting the boy's head. "You're just chubby and you look beautiful."

Luke smiled thankfully. "Thank you."

Ashton helped Luke up and guided him to the scale, without hesitation, he stepped on.

Sneakily, Ashton placed his hands over Luke's eyes so he could not see his weight. "Ashton!" the blonde groaned, nevertheless kept still. The older boy then guided Luke off of the scale. Placing his hands on the boy's waist, he pulled him down so he was sitting on Ashton's lap, facing him.

Eagerly Luke looked at Ashton for a number. He was glad that his boyfriend did not look disgusted, neither did he look surprised. Instead, he beamed happily at the younger boy. "How much?" Luke questioned impatiently.

"Be proud of yourself, okay," Ashton pleaded, not wanting this to affect the boy in any way.

"I will," Luke agreed, with a nod.

"One hundred and sixty-four," he revealed.

Luke sighed but smiled. It was a lot to him, compared to the low weight of around one hundred. But, he felt comfortable and happy now in this body and he did not desire to go back. "This is new," Luke remarked, cuddling into Ashton's body.

Ashton placed kisses up and down the boy's neck. "We need to start getting ready for the wedding," he murmured, wanting so badly to just cuddle up with his boyfriend. "I need to shower."

"Can we shower together?" the blonde asked nervously, they had never done that before, yet there was an opportunity to do so, so he asked.

Ashton smirked and pulled away from Luke. "Are you serious?" the older boy asked, totally surprised by the blonde's suggestion.

"Yeah," Luke muttered, unsure if it was actually a good idea to ask now.

"I thought you would not want to. You never want me to see you without a top on," he pointed out.

"I feel confident enough now. Plus, you've seen me with stretch marks and too much fat before. I'll be fine," Luke dismissed.

Ashton just smiled, "I love you, Luke."

"I love you, Ashton."

Whilst, Ashton heads into the bathroom to turn on the shower, Luke collected two white towels from the cupboard.

When he returned to the bathroom, he was taken away by a shirtless Ashton. He let his fingers trace up and down the boy's toned abs. He placed a kiss on the boy's chest and muttered sweet words.

Ashton fumbled with the hem of Luke's shirt as attempted to lift it off. Willingly, Luke lifted his arms to make it easier for his boyfriend to move. Once his shirt was off, Ashton hugged him from behind and faced the mirror. "Who's that perfect boy," he mumbled into the nape of the blonde's pale neck. His voice mixing in with the shower pouring down.

"Ashton Irwin," Luke breathed out, closing his eyes as the warm feeling of his boyfriend's breath on his bare skin.

"No, Luke Hemmings," Ashton disagreed. All of a sudden Ashton got a little violent. "Damn Luke, your body is so perfect." He squeezed the boy's hips gently, a handful of soft flesh in his skin.

"Would you not prefer me muscular?" Luke wondered aloud.

"You're so soft Lukey, like a pillow. I hated hugging you when you were stuck thin and I doubt I would like it too much if you were firm either. You are perfection at it's finest.

Luke spun around in the boy's grip, his small but soft tummy slightly hanging over pants, pressed against Ashton's toned torso as their lips connected.

When Ashton kissed harder, Luke kissed back even harder. Sneakily letting each other's tongues make their way into one another mouths.

The older boys hands trailed down his soft hips and down under his pants, cupping the skin under his bum and giving it a tight squeeze. Luke moaned. "Ashton," he breathed out heavily, leaning his head against the other's chest, panting after the long kiss.

Ashton laughed as he looked down at the younger boy. "You're adorable."

"You're my everything."

"I'm glad you're back to your normal happy self."

"You've never really seen me like this."

"That's why I love you more and more every day."

-