Chapter Sixty-four

Chapter Sixty-four

-

"Nervous?" Sid asked as he approached the blonde who was sitting in the waiting room, his head down and his leg moving vigorously.

He raised his head and looked at the man, all throughout the week he had thought that Sid would not want to see him again. Luke didn't speak, he just let out a sigh of relief. He needed the man's help as much as he did not want to admit it.

"I'm sorry for the last session," the man apologised, sitting down next to the blonde. "I just lost it."

"I'm sorry too," Luke muttered, fiddling with the sleeves of his jumper.

"I know you're hiding things Luke, and I need to get them out of you if you want to get better."

"I know," Luke agreed, looking up at his therapist. "But, I'm not going to tell you," he refused, causing the elder to groan in annoyance.

"This is why I hate having you as my patient Luke," he laughed. "Come on, let's get you weighed."

"I haven't eaten that much this week," Luke admitted, quickly walking behind Sid.

"So I have heard," the man agreed in a hum, the concern washing over him again.

"I just had a meltdown and didn't want to eat," he tried to explain, walking into the man's office and proceeding to do the usual.

"That's bound to happen and you've done well over the past weeks."

"I've eaten too much," Luke frowned at himself, hugging his body insecurely.

"How so?" the man questioned, picking up a wad of paper and flicking through to find a specific sheet of paper.

"You know how," Luke whispered, not wanting to admit what he was talking out.

"I do, but I want to hear it from you," Sid urged, putting the paper back down and watching the blonde fiddle with his jumper restlessly.

"Why?" he questioned.

"Admitting to your problems is where you truly start your recovery," he emphasized the importance of the admittance.

"I don't want to," he shook his head sharply. "I can't."

"That's okay," Sid sighed. "You will have to eventually." He wished it would have been now, but it could take years. Either way, he was not going to let the blonde leave his sessions until he has admitted to his problems and knows he is going to be okay.

"I will one day, just not yet. I'm not ready to let go yet."

"How much do you want to let go of this lifestyle?"

"So much," he laughed. "I thought I was going to, but it's just me."

Sid perched on the edge of his desk and inspected the boy up and down. "Ashton only knows you like this, right?"

"Basically, yeah," he agreed, sitting down on the floor, feeling more at ease on the carpet than on a chair. "Sometimes I think he won't like me if I become normal. I feel he only likes me for the sort of adventure he has out of my disorder."

"You know that's not true," the elder disagreed. "He loves you no matter what."

"He does," the blonde nodded with a smile on his face. "I know this all annoys him sometimes, I always want to put him first but I always end up making a scene."

"Let's set you a challenge," Sid purposed.

"Which is?"

"I want you to make a whole day about Ashton, it will make you feel a whole lot better about your relationship."

-