8-jack sparrow x reader

Start from the beginning

"oh! hello" you call, bringing your hand out for him to shake. "youre in my ship lass" he says, lightly shaking your hand. "yes i figured, captain..?" you asked, raising your brow. "the captain jack sparrow love!" he calls, smiling proudly. "the?" you ask. "never heard?" "never" he purses his lips together and looks around.

"so, how was it?" you ask with a smirk. "what?" "the duel, was it epic?" you ask excitedly. "well" he smirks, leaning back, "it did go pretty well" he smiles down at you. "thank you" you smiled as you pulled your sword out of the deck. "ill be leaving now" you smiled as you turned around to leave. "goodbye lass" he says and turning around, you gave him a smile and a little wave of fingers, winking at him, and with that, left his ship and down to navis.

**

jack is walking around town with gibbs, looking for a bar. "im telling you mate, she was so small, so gentle, i dont know how she faught like that" gibbs was having his head twisted with jacks rammbling about you. "alright, a drink" he gave away as he entered a pub and jack behind him, and they sat down and he took down his captains hat and set his hand on it, tapping it as they waited for their drinks.

the drinks came, and they looked around the pub, gibbs had his eyes roaming around until they sat at the very end of the pub, where he saw a group of men, big men, sitting with their big drinks infront of them and a girl with the biggest grin sitting there as she sang with the man, a shot glass in her hand.

she braught her hand up as she started singing, and the man around her laughed and sang with her. "looky there" he said, pointing over to the table, and jack turns around and looks, his eye growing wide as he sees the girl singing and laughing.

"soon may the wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum!" she sang loudly as her eyes danced over the pub, until her eyes met the captains, and her singing slowed down as they looked at each other, he started mouthing the words as you kept singing with the pub around, your voice picked up again as you sang loudly again, drawing your eyes away from him.

"one day when our deed is done, we'll take out leave and go" you kept singing, your smile back on your face. "what was that?" a big man, victor, your father like figure, asked beside you. "what?" you ask, looking up at him. "what was that look, and slow down of the singing?" he cleared his question. "nothing, i was just looking around" you said. "at what?" he asked. "that man there, see, the one with the dreadlocks" you said, nodding towards him "the pirate?" he asks and you nod. "what about him?" vic asks. "nothing really, i met him earlier, when i dueled that prick" you smirked.

"whos he?" he asks. "said his name is captain jack sparrow, proudly, like im supposed to know who he is" you smirked, picking up your shot glass. "whos he then?" vic asked. "some captain, of course" you said, nodding your head to the side. "but i dont really know whats so special about him." you said as you took a swig, your eyes on jack.

"oi" you said to the table full of man. "any of you heard of a jack sparrow? captain jack sparrow," you ask. "i did" a voice said and you immediatly looked to the side at a man named andy. "what do you know?" you ask, raising your legs and hanging them off of vics lap as you looked over to andy.

"captain jack sparrow, one big captain, the captain of the black pearl, son to captain edward teague. surly you know about him" he said and you nodded, looking over to jack again. "yeah.. i can see..." you smirked, looking over him, your hand stirring the rum in youe shot glass that was refilled at some point. "trickster of the seven seas... trapped captain salazar back in the day" andy says, yoir eyes grow as you watch him, vics hand rubbing on your back as you leaned over his broad shoulder, your legs over his thigh as you watched jack.

**

holding onto vics hand, he was leading you back to his house after a long time of drinking with the friends. "coming bunny?" vic asks as he sees you looking back to the shore where the ship was, you could see the captains figure standing infront of the bright moon.

"y-yeah vic" you said as you forced your feet walking again. "you want to see that pirate?" vic asks. "just-just a short cinversation" you smiled up at vic and he smiled down at you. "go kid" he smiled as he let go of your hand, and he watched as youe feet pattered across the ground and onto the deck, and tured around and walked back to his house.

every girl has to grow up from her dads arms.

you got onto the deck and ran over to the wooden bridge, and with your bare feet walked up the moist wood and walked over tothe ship, where you saw the captain standing, leaning on the wheel. you walked lightly on the deck and over to the front of the ship, where he stood, watching the sea.

"they told me about you" you call to him, and he jumps, and turns around. "told you what?" he asks, raising his brows. "who you are. the son of captain edward trouge. and how you trapped salazar, the trickster of the seven seas" you said as you stood a fee meters away from him. "but never in my life have i heard of you" you said again, smirking. "until now, at least" you chuckled and he did too as he took a step forward.

"and what do you think?" he asks, looking at you, your face illuminated by the moon. "i dont know you... i just heard whats told about you" you cleared, taking a step forward to. "and would you like, to get to know me?" he asks, taiking a slow step forward. "i want to know if youre really as good as they say you are" you confirmed, taking a step forward to him.

"but who are you little lady... who. are. you?" he asked as a smirk grew on his face. "the best dueler on any land" you smiled. "swords, pistols, and any other way" you said, raising your chin in pride. "and what do they call you?" he asks, taking another step forward.

"they call me, the four fingered devil" you smirked as you raised your right hand, showing your hand with 4 and a half finger. "or maybe... they also call me, white eye" you smirked, taking a stel closer and opening your eye with your fingers wider for him to see with a smirk.

"but... what do you call you?" he asks, taking another step forward, your bodies were almost pressed together, your breaths mingling. "{L/N}" you breathed out, your lips ghosting over his, brushing hiz. "{Y/N}. {M/N}. {L/N}" you smirked as your lips brushed his while speaking, and you felt his lips pull into a smirk against yours, and finally, he sets his hand around your waist, and pulls you close enough so your lips finally connected, your hands pressed to his chest as there was no space between you at all, as your lips danced with his silently in the moon illuminated night.

***

just a drabble... kinda bored lol. i know i wasnt really here, i was working on my other books! go check them out!!!

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧