32-*nanami kento x reader* #1

* NSFW! this is a little weird... student!reader, should i add, tell me if yall want a part 2... just read, please-*

**

its frustrating, and if he has to be honest, he hates it, but no matter how much he hates the fact your his student, he cant stop himself from loving you.

nanami is a very content man, and you could take that to the bank, so no matter how much he wanted to sin with you, he holds himself back from anything like that, but on cold nights when he cant suppress himself down, he'll give away and think of you.

usualy, he would remind himself how old he is, and how he cant think this way towards his student, no matter how mature or beautiful or smart you are. he is your teacher, and you are his student who trust him. he cant ruin that. hes got a job to do.

but if hes alone on a weekend night in his big empty house, and hes been bored but not enough tired to go to sleep and the scenes on the telly werent doing any favours to his needs, hed consule himself by saying its going to be only this once, and you wont ever know, and imagining isnt a sin.

he'll let himself out of his trousers and lean back on his sofa while he releavs himself, and he lets himself think about you, what you looked like while you trained, your chest going up and down as you panted and your ass stuck out while you leaned on your knees, panting.

treating himself, he would let himself imagine you undressing just for him and maybe looking up at him with your big {E/C} eyes, and maybe hed let himself imagining you on your knees right in his living room, or maybe in the shower, water streaming down your curves.

you truly were such a beauty, he couldnt help it, and he could tell gojo, the less stuble man of the two, also took a glance or two of you. you just had that magic, he didnt know what to do with himself, because he finds himself treating himself to thinking about you every once in a while.

hes been trying to hold himself down for three weeks now, he knows it for a fact, and today hes treating himself. more then usual.

he finds himself standing infront of a sex club. hes never been here before, but he heard from gojo about it. he decided that maybe it'll do him good, to go there, get some releaf that doesnt only include his hand and his imagination.

he looks to both sides of the street and when he doesnt spot anyone who matters (he was really scared he'll see gojo there tonight), he walked to the front door with the big red neon words "pussy cat"

"hello" he says, looking forward at the bouncer whos standing at the door. the dark haired bouncer looks nanami up and down, checking his suit and his unmoving, no emotion holding eyes, and then he moves aside, pushing the door open.

nanami nods in thanks, and walks right into the club, immediatly hit with the smell of alcohol, sweat and pheromones. the club is dark and has flashing lights, he can see a stage and a few exotic dancers on it around poles on high heels, a bar on his left and all the seats under the stage, and to the right there was a passage way and a few other doors which he can only guess are the private rooms.

feeling a bit out of place, nanami walks forward into the loud room and walks up to a booth on the left of the stage, sitting down in it and looking up at the stage.

4 women, one with pink dyed hair, two with black hair and one with {H/C} hair, which he immediatly skimmed up and down. shes standing on a pair of high black heels and a small leather swimsuit sticking to her curves, her nipples poping in the suit, her whole body covered in a thin lair of sweat, her hair swinging as she dances.