77-christoph waltz x reader

*in which you come over to his house to work on your characters for a film, and snoop around his house*

**

you stand infront of the door to his house, chewing on your lower lip and staring at your hands, watching them shake.

no matter that you have met christoph a whole bunch of time before hand, coming to his house is different, and even just standing on his doorstep its intimidating, the size.

with a sigh, you raise your hand and gently rap your knuckles on the door three times before lowering your hand again and taking a deep breath.

its fine. its christoph. hes a good man.

"coming!" you hear a yell from inside, and quickly, the door opens.

"{Y/N}!" he smiles widely, opening his arms to the sides and greeting you. "hey christoph" you smile back to him, anxiety draining out and your body filling back up with warmth from the actor.

you step over, and he wraps his hand around you and kisses both your cheeks, "come in, come in" he says, gently pulling you inside with this perfect accent of his.

you step inside, and hes immediatly standing behind you, pulling your coat off gently as you look around. what a big house, everything so careful and perfectly placed, clean and beautiful with monotone colours.

it smells clean and theres sunlight beaming in through the big glass doors of his big balcony. there are a few plants scattered at the edges, and his living room is so incredibly big, but still cozy.

"your house is amazing christoph" you let out, turning around to smile at him. "thank you my dear" he chuckles and sighs, standing infront of you.

even in his house, bes dressed in a button up. always so careful.

"would you like a drink?" he asks, motioning you after him as he turns towards his kitchen. "what do you have?" you ask with a smile, following. "whatever youd like, mein liebchen" he chuckles, not seeing your cheeks redden.

"well," you sigh, following to sit at his kitchen and watch him continue moving deeper in, towards the bar, "what would you recommand?" you ask.

"i can make you a drink, maybe tea or a coffee or maybe youd like some wine?" he asks, his hands lying on the bar as he looks at you, so carefully.

"id like some wine, thank you" you say gently. he clicks his tongue and nods, turning around to grab two glasses and a bottle from the fridge.

"so how have you been?" he asks, pouring wine into one of the glasses, "since i last saw you yesterday?" you smirk, getting him to laugh and nod. "ive been alright. went over the script yetsterday again, with Quentin" you nod as he hands you a glass, and clinks it with his glass.

"thats great" he smiles after taking a sip, "oh, id say! its really good!" he chuckles, and shakes his head.

"what did Quentin tell you?" he asks. "he said that im doing good, especially when i dont look down at my script" you add, laughing yourself. "yes, he says that some times" he laughs.

"alright mein liebchen, get yourself comfortable in the living room and i will run upstairs and get out papers" he nods, and after acompannying you to the living room, he smiles and goes upstairs.

in his living room, alone, you take a deep breath and smile. christoph waltz! in his house! drinking his wine!

taking another sip of the wine, you set down the glass and walk around. he has such a big TV, a sofa and two beautiful armchairs, in between a beautiful glass coffee table.