97-remus x reader

*in which reader finds out another way to cure a werewolf from their curse. killing the werewolf that bit them while they are in their form. (the quarry). remus is very surprised*

**

"remus..." she crept into his room in the morning, shutting the door behind her silently and tiptoeing around his dorm. its not the first time shes in the teachers quarters, since her relationship with the professor, but this may be the first time she is sneaking in in the morning.

she finds her lover standing in his kitchenette, leaning on the marble counter, shoulders slumped.

he doesnt say anything, but he obviously heard you entering-smelled you-so you just keep walking in towards him.

outstretching your hands forward, you wrap them around his torso and hug yourself to his back, hands around his waist.

one of his hands comes up and around your arms, his fingers grabbing your elbow.

"good morning darling. to what do i owe the pleasure of having you here in the morning?" he mummbles back.

its this morning. that time of the month. you can feel it in his heartbeat, the way he smelled, how anxious his voice sounded.

"i love you" you suddenly say, kissing his shoulder.

its not the first time he hears you say it, but he for sure is very confused. his head snaps up and to the side at your words, and his eyebrows furrow with confusion.

he turns around slowly until you are hugging him properly, and he can hug you properly as well, arms around your back and kissing the crown of your head.

"and i you as well my love, but whats the sudden statement?" he asks lowly.

"i feel like you dont believe me sometimes" you smile up at him, poking out your tongue to him.

"thats silly" he laughs, and finally, he leans down to kiss your lips gently and slowly...

but it takes the better of him, and you can feel his hand grabbing your hip, pulling you in, kissing you rougher.

but he pulls away.

"i hope youll be waiting for me here tonight?" he asks.

ever since you found out about his condition, you stayed in his quarters while he was out, and when he returned, he had you in his bed to cuddle.

he couldnt risk you outside, with him, with that.

so you waited for him patiently.

so he thought anyways.

you can tell him whatever, but he just doesnt know you follow him, stalk him silently and make sure he doesnt get hurt too much at nights.

you just return to his room after be turns back, and wait for him to drag himself in by himself.

"im afraid that today... no cant do" you say.

his ears twitch.

"oh... and why is that?" he asks with intruige... worry...

"we are having a party for our win in the quidditch games... i can come at night... towards the morning... but it will be very... late. or early, tomorrow" you let him know.

"well, id like you to come, if you want..." he smiles, brushing his fingers through your hair, "anytime" he adds.

"well, ill try to be back before you are back, alright?" you offer with a smirk.