104-snape x reader

*in which your father is a muggle mobster, and you are neck deep in your dear fathers problems. fun.* my arm is broken.

**

while most everyone in hogwarts would say that voldemort is the devil, for you, he was nothing.

voldemort has nothing against you personally, and he had never kiddnapped you or tried killing you yet, like your fathers rival.

since you were young, you knew that your family is different. your father and the whole family was very close, and there were many secrets. as well as many weapons everywhere.

you were taught how to use a gun rather young, always taught to keep yourself safe. you knew of all the safe places around the world that are friends with your family and would shelter you, if you needed it.

as you grew up and learned more of your families business, you got into it yourself.

your father loved you, even after the surprise of you going to hogwarts since you are a witch. it didnt ruin your relationship at all, and youd often still return home to your mansion and work with your father, helping him with his businesses. you grew to be capable, smart and cunning, and very helpful to your father. you were such a team.

you loved the respect and power you got when being in the muggle world, rich, powerful, feared, capable, and you loved coming back to hogwarts to be a regular student, learning potions, charms, plants and whatnot.

some people at the school started being suspcious of you as you grew older and would leave hogwarts more often. returning to london on the weekends to your father and the business, and then you even started leaving late at night on your broom, returning in the morning, tired and smiling.

one time you and your father decided on maybe expanding your weapon market up to scotland and you went to knockturn ally with a few guns, your father scared out of his pants as he sat behind you on the broom, and finally, you even succeded in selling a few guns to the dark wizards in the area, and a sqib.

this is when your problems started, because apperantly there was another dealer up in the wizard towns, selling weapons and other contraband.

since your father wasnt in the scottish highlands expect for a handful of times, you were these mans target.

first time you and your father met him, you were sitting in a pub and talking, when this big tall man accompanied by two goons sat at your table.

"yes?" your father started, confused. 

"so i hear you are selling weapons up in here" the man said, looking between you and your father with his glowing yellow eyes.

"how would you hear something like that?" your father ask, sipping his whiskey as you sipped your colourful cocktail, confused.

"from him" the man pulls out of his pocket a few pictures. he spreads them on the table and you take a look with your father. the first one is of the both of you walking outside. the other one is of you selling a gun to some man. the third is of that same man with a bullet in his face and the gun you sold him right there.

you swallow and take a look at your father, coy, relaxed, nothing.

"whats this bullshit?" he asks. 

"this is my area old man. you better stop this" the man finishs there as he stands up and puts the gun, the one you sold to the now dead man, on the table. they leave right after that as your father packs the gun in his bag.

"dont let him get to you pumpkin, hes just a pretty eyed boy who cant take us" your father quickly settles you down, brushing the incident off.

it didnt really leave you though. it was different from everything that ever happened to you in the muggle world with your father.