98-snape x reader

in which, you are recruited to the death eaters as a part of dumbledores ruse. snape comforts you.

**

is it weird that a girl from the black blood line got into slytherin? its hard to say really, because it was only one that was in gryffindor, and the rest were such amazing slytherins.

and it was weirder because she was so much like her father... so much.

when she was sorted into slytherin at the young age of 11, it didnt do much to her. it was a bit of a shock, but at the end of the day she wasnt evil, and she wasnt a bad girl. she was mischevious, but at the same time very smart and cunning, knowing what to say and when to say it. thats probably how she got in there.

your father made a lot of jokes about it with you, but they were just jokes after all. he was your father, and he loved you. no matter what.

you were still his funny girl, his sarcastic girl, his pranking and cold stared girl.

you being a slytherin didnt change much to anyone.

until that day. that day in your 7th year of hogwarts, when auror moody comes to your house and sits down for dinner.

he did that a lot, since your father and him were such great friends for years. you loved having him as a guest, he is smart and funny and he loved playing chess with you.

but today felt... different.

when you sat down at dinner, the rain falling outside like out of buckets, he didnt seem to have a cheery smirk on his face. he was very serious today.

"is everything alright alastor?" sirius asks him as he takes a sip of his whiskey.

he doesnt reply, just sips from his cup as well. you sit silently and eat, confused.

"whats on your mind?" sirius tries again. this time, alastor pushs his plate away and sighs.

"i come with an offer" he says finally.

"go to the living room sweety" sirius says in a matter of seconds, and just as you go to leave, alastor holds down your hand to the table.

"no. stay here" he says coldly. you do as you are told and sit back down, looking between the auror and your father.

"no" sirius immediatly says without letting anything else be said.

"you knew this day will come sirius. dont hide from it" alastor says through his teeth.

"w-whats wrong?" you finally ask, furrowing your eyebrows.

"i will not risk her. i cant let you do that to my daughter" sirius ignores you, as does the other man.

"risk me?!" you ask in a shocked face.

"sirius, this is a matter of world safety. and you know she will get out of this just as normal as she is now" alastor says again.

"she cant go"

"will anyone like to tell me what you are talking about?" you say again, this time in a much more prominent voice, silencing the room.

and theres silence, from wall to wall as both men refuse to look at each other, or at you.

this feels wrong, and weird.

"come on, just tell me" your voice is much smaller now. "im an adult and... im in the order... you cant hide these things from me" you state.

alastor is the first one to talk, and as he does so, sirius takes onto your hand.