79-{Y/N} dying in bnha (x aizawa)

*in which, after a villain attack, you die :)* also, this was intended to be an x aizawa, and i decided that it still is so... yes, reader is a student and its kind of an established relationship

**

luckily, half the students werent allowed out of the school at the time of the attack. well, maybe half is a stretch. most of them were locked inside, beside the poor few who happened to be outside on the grounds when the gates fell.

you were one of them.

in the middle of sitting around and reading with your friend, the gates fell and fire immediatly erupted everywhere around.

you looked up, your friend doing the same, and in half a second they reached out their hand to you, since their quirk was teleportation.

your reach your fingers forward, and just as they graze theirs, your hold slips away, and they teleport.

leaving you in the grounds, all by yourself.

with your eyes wide, yourself still in pajamas and a book in your hand, you found yourself surrounded by 4 villains.

doing your best to stay alive, you started by running away in hopes of getting inside the school, or anywhere closed, where you would be safe.

when one of the villains grabbed onto you and pulled you back till you fell, you decided that a lawsuit is better then dying.

you immediatly turned to your back and started attacking back with all the might you could find in the tips of your body, and using your quirk to its absolute limit, using it in ways you would have never thought would have been possible.

when you were left with one last villain, you threw an attack at him and waited, but it seemed that while you waited, he also attacked you, since you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

he did fall down though, and seemed to lose conciousness.

with a sigh, you curl over on your stomach and drop your head on the ground, wheeping and panting.

everything in your body hurt, all of it, so it was really hard to focus on the one thing that casues it all, the main injury.

at least, by lying like this on your stomach, you put preassure on it. thats what you are supposed to do, right?

well, its not like the hit has an exit wound and by putting pressure on it, it goes deeper into you and your blood leaves from the exit wound.

right?

**

bakugo, for some reason, was one of the students who were asked to come outside and help find any injured people.

with a very annoyed face, he walked around and looked to find anyone whos not a villain.

most of the hurt and injured on the ground were villains being restricted, and he walked around with a scowl, annoyed, mummbling about how stupid all of this was.

but then, he saw you.

your hair could never be mistaken for anyone else.

"{Y/N}?" he calls, stalking towards you. no reply. "hey, stupid ass!" he yells, picking up his pace towards you, till he gets to his knees beside you and holds your shoulder.

"are you okay? are you hurt?" he asks, looking up and down your curled body. he already knew the answer, since you were drenched in blood. soaked through and through, your shirt was blood red and the grass under you was red, and your face was badly beaten, with some burning scars around your skin.