34-*nanami kento x reader* #3

*longgg nanami smut!! you got it*

**

your lips pressed to his quickly, and pulled away just as quick as they came, and your face dropped as you started shaking it, apologizing and mummbling when yoy realise you just actually kissed your teacher.

it takes him a good few seconds until he realises what just happened, and when he did realise it, hes still stuck in place, unable to move, not really seeing anything or hearing anything, evwn though you are just infront of him, rammbling.

"im so so sorry nanami sensei, i didnt mean it, im so sorry, please forgive me, i shouldnt have-" you kept that on and on, your eyes filling up with tears as well as yours cheeks reddening, the bag falling from your hands onto the ground as you cover your face with your hands.

when your bag hits his feet, he returns back to life, hearing your strained voice and your hands over your face as you rammbled apologizes, almost crying.

when he hears your sob, hes finally pulled back to life fully, and sets his hand on your wrist, pulling your hand off of your face gently as he holds your wrist in one hand, cupping your shoulder in his other hand gently.

"i-im sorry nanami sensei... i dont know what came over me and-and i didnt mean it..." you whisper.

nanamis eyes grow wide, and his hand lets go of your shoulder, but hes still holding your wrist. "you... didnt mean it?" he asks, furrowing his brows as he feels his heart starta to harden.

"no-well... its not like that..." you whisper, looking off to the side. "how is it then?" he asks, asking himself why he feels so bad.

"i... well- i did mean to do it but... it wasnt a good idea" you whisper again, looking up at him through the corner of your eye and then away from him again.

hes not saying anything, but you can feel his eyes on you, be waits for you to say something more.

"you... you wont expelle me if i tell you the truth, right?" you whisper, sniffling as you finish and look down at his hand holding your wrist. his hand is so big and its also so warm, youd wish it to stay on you forever.

he shakes his head stiffly, but doesnt say anything. you look up at him, and he stares at you, doesnt move, his eyes roaming your face and your moist eyes. when he realises youre waiting for a reply, he shakes his head again, and you look away again.

"i just really... like you. wait no, that sounds like im seven years old..." you sigh, clicking your tounge and shaking your head dissaproovingly.

"i really... admire you. no... i mean, yes, i do admire you but... i think its more than that..." you sigh, shaking your head so your hair will fall infront of your embarressed face.

hes not saying anything, he didnt say anything till now, which definatly isnt making it easier to say anything. in your mind, hes just standing there, laughing at you, or getting angrier at you.

"i just love... being around you... out on missions, or things like that... i juat think you are a great person but i think i have feelings for you that are more than... adoration and respect" you whisper, closing your eyes tightly.

"and its really embarressing and i figured that it will go away but now that im saying it... maybe i should go live in the mountains or something" you sigh, lifting the hand he isnt holding up to your face and covering it as much as you could, breathing deeply.

nanami is usualy very collected and very straight forward, but hes really stunned now. he isnt saying anything, just looking down at you, and hes not sure what to do. but hes treating himself tonight, isnt he?