No! That was not what she was! And I certainly didn't need a sex toy.

"Look, Ms Abraham. This-"

"You don't even remember my name! You're so mean! I wish you get a tattoo on your forehead, bold, that I, Aoran Collins, have a pussy!" She looked so pissed and upset. I didn't want her to be upset but she was a kid and it was wrong, in every sense. I was not comfortable with it. I was not comfortable around her.

"I really need to know how old are you, Ms Abraham."

"Fine! You won't be jailed for having sex with me. I am legal by age." She said calming a bit. Relief passed through my veins upon hearing that but still my morality was at question. She looked up suddenly and I could see the moisture building in her eyes. She looked away and nodded her head, slightly grinning at me.

"You don't want to be my sugar daddy anymore?"

"I hope you do know that I am old enough to be you father." I said.

She looked cringed. "Father?" Her jaw dropped. "Well, you might be old enough to be my father but you certainly are not. And sugar daddy's are older." She immediately yelled back.

I looked at her frame. She had straight figure. Definitely not my type! I was into hourglass one. Her chest was flat like a frying pan, absolutely not what I was into. Yet I went ahead and didn't hesitate a bit before drowning in her heated ocean.

"You don't understand. I am even more than twice your age. How can you even want to-" She immediately came closer and unbelievably I felt a twitch in my pant. Fuck! I wasn't supposed to feel this way. But, this kid was making it imfuckingpossible.

"I don't care. Even if you are sixty, seventy or eighty. I don't care."

"I care. I can't ruin you." I moved away, not believing that this was happening.

She sighed heavily and muttered, "But, you don't look like my father. You don't even have wrinkles yet."

What was she? She really didn't understand that she couldn't get anything from me. She walked closer and I swear I really could imagine what was inside that loose t-shirt that she was wearing. A flat surface obviously. I shook my head. I was probably sick. I was stuck in between these strange yet euphoric desires.

"I have a daughter of your age. I can't even think-" She shut me up by clamping her mouth on mine. I was frozen at her boldness. But, the warmth of those lips got me melting under their touch and I responded to her ferociousness. I was ashamed that I didn't want to pull away. I needed it. I was craving it since past one month. It was like I had tasted blood and I needed more every moment.

I had to stop. I didn't know how. I wanted to push her away but how could I when all I wanted to do was pull her closer and ravish her mouth. It was too hard to resist her kisses. She was one amazing kisser. Her tongue roamed into my mouth as mine assaulted her lower lips. Somehow at that moment every sane thought flew away. All I wanted was to push her to a flat surface and have my way with her.

Suddenly, she was pulled away and a hard blow met my cheek. I stumbled back; astound looking at the kid in front of me. He came right closer and holding my lapel he served me another hard hit on my nose. I stumbled back as the stinging sensation.

"What the fuck!" Who the hell was he? Ms Abraham came right there shouting at the guy to behave. He lifted his fist again but I was quick enough to block his fist. Anger filled me up as I looked at that flat faced guy hitting me for...

"Levi! Stop it." Ms Abraham shouted at him.

Was he her boyfriend?

Blood oozed out of my nose. I wiped it with the back of my hand. But, the guy in front of me looked too furious. If he attacked me one more time, I swore on burying him right there at his place. He pounced over me even when his girlfriend was begging him to move away from me. I pushed him away and he landed on the ground. All I could see was him provoking me. I held him by his throat.