Chapter Forty-two

Mulai dari awal

Ashton shook his head and picked the younger boy up, swinging him round in a circle. "I am so fucking proud of you," he cheered, ecstatic his boyfriend was healthy.

Luke squealed in the boys grip, grinning as the older boy spun him around. He not only had the giddy feeling of being spun but also the feeling of love situated in his body.

Ashton then placed the boy gently down in front of his desk His right index finger trailed down the younger boys pale face, lingering over his lip.

The blonde boy knew what Ashton wanted and smiled happily. But they'd never gone as far as simple snogging. Ashton placed his lips against the blondes and gently tugged on them with his teeth. He placed small kisses all over his lips and on the side of his neck. Both boys enjoying the feeling of warm breaths on them.

The blonde brought the older boys face even closer to his by pressing the palms of his hands against the back of Ashton's head, making the kiss even closer.

It started out as normal innocent kisses, nothing more than lips working together to get the slight taste and feeling from each other. But Ashton wanted more, and he could not help himself from running his tongue against Luke's bottom lip, nicely asking for an entrance.

The younger boy stiffened slightly at the foreign feeling. He had never kissed anyone with tongue, seeing Ashton was is first ever boyfriend, and he was afraid he'd been terrible at it. He was so unsure of how to do it, so by acting with a little panic and nervousness, he kept his mouth closed.

"Relax," the curly haired boy whispered against Luke's pink lips, allowing his thumb to gently caress clothed waist before talking again, "Lukey."

Luke relaxed right away, sitting up straight to kiss Ashton, and when feeling the curly haired boys unbelievably soft tongue roam down his lips, Luke willingly opened his mouth.

Ashton let his tongue enter Luke's mouth and find the blondes tongue after a bit of intense open mouth kissing.

The younger boy was nervous all the way through it and almost whined out loud because he was so scared that he would be bad that his boyfriend would nothing more to do with him.

Ashton only pulled away a little again, to mutter the soft, comforting words. "I love you." Before continuing to kiss Luke again.

And soon Luke was actually kissing Ashton with tongue. It wasn't messy or sloppy like he'd ever imagined, it was really good. It was soft but still hot. It was nice and tasteful and Luke loved it. The blonde loved Ashton's tongue.

The younger boy had never understood how intense and close a kiss could actually get when involving tongues. It was amazing how he could taste so much and feel so much but still make it be as gentle as possible

Of course Ashton was being extra careful with his boyfriend, and just simply made the whole experience a lot better.

Luke gasped into the older boys mouth and, without thinking, tugged at the older boys messy curly locks and the older boy gripped his hips even stronger and picked him up and placed him on the desk behind them.

Ashton then placed his hands on Luke's thighs and gently slid them down to the younger boys knees and shins, guiding his legs to wrap around him, holding them there to keep them still.

Luke did everything his boyfriend guided him to do since he really was not paying attention to anything else but to the magical kissing they were still sharing.

The blonde licked into Ashton's mouth and enjoyed the weak taste of coffee he had drunk not long ago, whilst twirling his fingers into Ashton's curly locks.

Everything was abruptly interrupted when someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

The blonde instantly pulled away from Ashton placing his arms which had just been draped around Ashton's neck, around his own growing form, shielding himself away from his brother who had caught them.

The older boy didn't pull away from Luke, he was still standing between his legs with his hands on the boy's soft thighs. He didn't really plan on moving either.

"What?" Luke asked insecurely as he'd been caught having an intimate moment with his boyfriend.

"Dinners ready," he stated bluntly frowning slightly at what he'd just seen his little brother do. He turned away and headed back down the stairs for his own dinner.

Ashton smiled sweetly at Luke and said, "Come on, let's get that little belly of yours something to eat." He poked the boy's tummy and the boy pouted self consciously.

Ashton sighed as he noticed his boyfriend wasn't following. "What's wrong?"

Luke shrugged, "I'm not really hungry."

"Don't lie to me, Luke. You skipped breakfast and lunch today for your weigh in," Ashton furrowed his eyebrows cautiously. He placed his hand around Luke's soft waist and gently placed him on the floor before holding out his hand for the blonde to take.

Hesitantly, Luke took it and headed downstairs much to his despair. "Ashton?"

"Yeah, Luke."

"That was good."

-