Chapter 17: Male God

In the quiet night, the cool breeze blew from afar, gently passing over the top of the Corolla Grove, and falling on Sutan.

His cheeks were hot, his forehead was blushing red, and the corners of his eyes were red looking up at Hayden, who hugged himself tightly.

Just listening to the big cousin's eyes narrowed, he educated himself seriously: "The next time I make such a mess, I will--"

Seeing his hand held up high, a flick of his finger was about to fall back again, and Su Tan jumped out of Hayden's arms immediately.

However, before jumping off Hayden's knee, he hadn't stood still on the small cobbled garden ground, and suddenly felt that Hayden's palm changed direction.

A heavy, slightly punitive warning palm fell on his buttocks.

However, what he said was not severe punishment, but instead turned sharp, Hayden calmly said, "-kiss you."

Sutan: ...

Suddenly he was stabbed with his buttocks, and although it was not painful, the strange and strange feeling almost made Su Tan's fire burning hot behind him.

He opened his eyes and looked at Hayden with a little erratic expression, and saw the tall and long man sitting squarely in the middle of the lush corolla bushes, and there was a small pool of water flowing neatly next to it.

His long legs were resting on the ground casually, his posture was calm, his expression on his face was not shocked, only a pair of gloomy dark eyes calm and deep in the quiet darkness.

Looking at it from the outside, this person is obviously the most sloppy fan of a gentleman, but he can often speak simple and rough and rude, just like he did just now.

It was as if he didn't say anything, but his big cousin calmly and rudely couldn't help but his heartbeat suddenly stopped.

Su Tan took a deep breath, only feeling that the flushing heat on his face could not disappear for a long time.

He lifted his eyes, his black eyes were clear and clear, and when he looked at him, he could not help being attracted into it.

He chuckled a little, bent his lips, his eyebrows were raised slightly, and he couldn't say anything seductive, and his clean voice responded with a smile: "Well, I'm so scared :-D . "

In a moment, Hayden's eyes deepened.

He looked at Su Tan, suddenly leaned towards him and approached the past, trying to implement his punishment with actual actions, but unexpectedly at this moment, a heavy smash suddenly came from the quiet and quiet small garden. Sound off.

Immediately, Hayden's action was not enough time to take action, and the dark-haired boy on the opposite side looked back in surprise, looking up to find the source of the sound.

Seeing this, Hayden's dark eyes narrowed for a moment, but he gave up this educational opportunity for the time being, protected the teenager behind him, and quickly walked over to look at it.

It was not far from the two people that a large, strong figure was planted on his back in the crown of the bushes, overwhelming the flowers and trees carefully cultivated by the robot's father.

Su Tan looked startled, frowning and saw the big classmate Eddie who had fallen down in the trees scrambled to his feet, and stood flushed in front of himself.

"Eddie?" Su Tan wondered, "how are you here?"

I smashed into the garden of my house late at night.