Part 76: Giant's Safe

"The ninth collection-tourmaline jade jade carving, carved from a single piece of jasper, rare, rare, can be a masterpiece of collection. Now start bidding-"

At the exchange meeting of the collection, a large green jade jade carving attracted the attention of countless people.

While everyone was amazed, the owner of the Feng family suddenly laughed unclearly, and easily smiled at Gu Hongyu in tone: "Lao Gu, I remember that there is a similar jade in your house. When I went to you last year, And took it out with me-- "

The other party's tone was casual, stopped the topic in a timely manner, and didn't say any more, but the unsatisfied meaning was like a sharp slap, hitting Gu Hongying's face fiercely, making him extremely embarrassed.

Incidentally, this is still his own evil!

Gu Hongxuan's throat was choked for a moment, and countless words were blocked in his throat and could not be uttered.

In the end, he could barely raise the corner of his mouth, and almost vomited blood in his heart.

"Bid 23 billion!"

"Four billions!"

"This collection is owned by the Hancock family."

The auction hammer gave out a percussive sound, and an envious warm applause sounded in time in the huge auction hall.

The guests in front of each other laughed and chatted--

"The Hancock family is really low-key on weekdays. They don't see that they have such a wealth of money. They have quietly bought a pricey collection."

"Isn't it? Compared to some giants with swollen faces and fat people, they are more low-key and humble ...

The other side sighed infinitely, and the words spoken immediately resonated with the companions around them, smirking slightly: "I didn't expect that some old-fashioned families are now reduced to such a level. It seems to appear on the front page of entertainment news every day The headlines are extremely beautiful, but I do n't know how many ancestral possessions were secretly sold in the back. If they are known by the deceased ancestors, I am afraid to jump out of the coffin and hit someone. "

"That said, you, you, ha ha ha. Anyway, there are two good sons, and it is enough to sell the son to marry a wealthy man!"

At the venue, guests around the place laughed in groups of three or five. Numerous subtle jokes, mixed with the glances from time to time, fell on Gu Hongyi's face, completely making him look blue, without a face. Stay in your seat.

He clenched his fists tightly, his body was tight under a solemn formal suit, and his formidable anger was flowing through his limbs and five skeletons with intense breathing and heartbeat. He just felt that his always calm and rational mind was almost painful. As if a nuclear | bomb is about to detonate.

Gu Hongxian took a deep breath, and thoughtfully stood up to leave the seat. Unexpectedly, the Feng family owner beside him carefully noticed this, and suddenly smiled at him and calmed him, "Don't worry, look at the stage , Your collection is coming out. "

After hearing this, Gu Hongyi endured and endured, and finally tried to press his anger and emotions, and took the overall situation as the priority, and sat down first.

"The tenth collection, a masterpiece of the ancient earth era, a long-axis landscape painting from the Gu family."

As soon as the host's voice fell, two staff members on the stage, one left and one right, carefully raised their hands with white gloves and respectfully unfolded the landscape paintings. The long scrolls were quite eye-catching. The landscape maps of the times are rare and well-preserved, and are carefully and properly kept.