Part 102: Fascinating

"Captain."

The professional expedition team came and went hurriedly, walked vigorously, and the man who whispered down the starship briefly said something, and the group quickly left.

In such a wild and dangerous Bermuda starfield, the other party even released a keen and fierce field exploration vehicle from the portable space, showing that it is strong, well-equipped and prepared.

Su Tan looked up at the group of people, watching the man who had just stepped down from the interstellar ship and was similar to his big cousin Hayden's foreign trade, and stepped into the car.

The field exploration vehicle was then launched and turned to leave. The wide window reveals the man's grim profile.

The jaw was slightly taut, showing a good-looking arc, cold temperament, and low-key silence.

Just looking at the temperament of the other person is completely different from the big cousin who has always been calm and carefree. But Su Tan stared at him, but in his heart he felt that the man looked exactly like Hayden.

Could it be that there are two people in this world who look so similar?

Su Tan frowned slightly and looked straight at him.

Perhaps his gaze was too direct, and when the car was leaving, it caught the other's attention.

When the car suddenly turned away, the man finally raised his eyes and glanced out from the window.

The dark eyes were calm and undisturbed. When he looked at him, he looked like a stranger at all, without any slight wave.

"Uh-"

The car bent and left quickly, disappearing into the vision of Su Tan.

He stared at the shadow of the departing car, and his brother Ji Changan asked, "Know?"

After hearing this, Su Tan shook his head and smiled. In the deliberately low-key of the Longman family, Hayden's video materials have never been made public on the Internet. So few people can recognize him except those who know him well.

Ji Changan has never seen it before.

At this time, Sutan's surprise and doubt were nowhere to be told to him.

He shook his head with a smile and stepped forward to help Changan unload the exploration and research equipment that came with the starship.

Compared to the most common starship transport, portable storage space products are rare and rare. At first, when Su Tan was in Rose, he never saw such a special item. It was an eye-opener until he saw the space necklace of the big cousin carrying the starship.

The unpopular Department of Ancient Earth Culture is only equipped with one such high-end storage carrier. The storage space inside it is countless times less than the one that Hayden presented to Sutan at first, and can only be put in a little. Information on some of the most expensive and rare equipment.

The rest of the much-needed items could only arrive slowly following the subsequent interstellar transports.

Relative to the embarrassment of the college, the major professional teams and companies that acted in a low-key manner in the early stage finally came to the fore, showing their excellent equipment one by one, gathered their manpower, and ambitiously prepared to venture into the ancient spaceship site .

At this point, the most ostentatious and cruel side has finally appeared in front of people.

In the early morning of the next day, many people stood quietly outside the ancient spaceship site, each preparing to enter the ancient spaceship site, which was noisy, busy and orderly.