Part 54: Interstellar Hottest Author

"Nicholas Chen Weiting?"

Almost everyone in the conference room of "Yuwen Express" magazine looked to the door of the conference room in astonishment, and saw a tall, long man walked in calmly.

He has a deep outline, a tall and straight figure, and a pair of dark eyes that are calm and stunned. Although he didn't speak, he glanced over at a glance. There was great coercion in the peace, which made many people in the conference room feel right A shock.

Who is this person?

The editor-in-chief Arlo first took the lead and calmly introduced the identity of the new boss to everyone. His solemn look completely covered all the complex emotions in his heart.

"From today, Mr. Nicholas is officially appointed as our new owner of" Entertainment News "magazine, everyone is welcome!"

As soon as Arlo's voice fell, everyone in the conference room looked at each other, wondering what expression to put on.

For most of them, after encountering a sudden comprehensive revision of the magazine, they suddenly heard the news that their bosses suddenly changed their horses, which was no less than sunny thunderbolts.

In this way, the previous large-scale magazine revisions and cancellations can be understood.

The crowd was silent for a while. Under the leadership of Arlo, the applause slowly rang in the conference room.

Seeing this unwelcome welcome scene, Hayden was unwavering, dark eyes glanced over every disturbed face in the conference room, slightly raised his lips, and stood upright at the meeting. The top of the table.

"I'm your new boss."

His voice was low and he said the first sentence calmly.

Then--

"I hope we can cooperate happily."

Hayden's words were concise and powerful, but it sounded like a slam alarm to everyone's heart, reminding them that the magazine has changed.

Sure enough, next, the new boss carried out drastic reforms. The first thing to happen was the magazine style of Entertainment News.

The original mode of candid photography, exposure, and spread of entertainment trail news was completely changed, and it was completely changed to the direction of positive sunlight and positive energy.

When such a new style was proposed, some people couldn't help but question: "This is not our style."

"Entertainment News Express" started from the scandal of sneaking photos of stars and first-hand information. Therefore, many elderly people in magazines are good at speculation and sneak shots, leaving them as their living skills. They later worked in magazines. How does Li stand?

All of a sudden, a lot of people in the magazines felt indifferent, forming a silent and huge force in silence, and they all looked at the new boss silently and repellently.

Even the editor-in-chief of the magazine, Allo, stood silently, not waiting to stop, but waiting for the answer from the new boss.

But I saw that under such eyes, Hayden had no pressure at all. He bent his lips and calmly replied, "If you are not good at it, then change to someone who is good at it."

After hearing this sharp answer, everyone couldn't help shaking.

The editor-in-chief Arlo took a deep breath and calmly said, "The rash change of the style of the magazine is likely to be a devastating blow."

"Yuwen Express" has won a wave of fans' love with spicy news in the past. Now, once the style is changed, it is likely that the characteristics of the magazine will be wiped out, thus losing these loyal fans who subscribe to the journal.